This Course is available in the following format:
This four-day VMware Workspace ONE: Deploy and Manage Training course focuses on the skills that you need to effectively implement VMware Workspace™ ONE™. You will learn how to integrate the components of Workspace ONE into your enterprise environment to enable self-service access to cloud, mobile, and Windows applications. You will gain the necessary skills to effectively implement Workspace ONE to manage your digital workspaces across all devices and empower your employees with conditional access to the applications and content that they need. Hands-on labs provide the opportunity to configure and deploy an instance of Workspace ONE.
Students should bring their own devices to class to complete the lab exercises. Anyone using an iOS device should ensure they are running iOS 10+ for optimal performance.
• VMware AirWatch® Enterprise Mobility Management™ V9.1
• VMware Identity Manager V2.8
• Workspace ONE V2.3
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this VMware Workspace ONE: Deploy and Manage Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the VMware Workspace ONE: Deploy and Manage Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the VMware Workspace ONE: Deploy and Manage Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this VMware Workspace ONE: Deploy and Manage Training course:
• Mobility administrators, solutions architects, solutions engineers, sales engineers, consultants
What You Will Learn:
Upon completing this VMware Workspace ONE: Deploy and Manage Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Explain the fundamental capabilities of Workspace ONE
• Execute foundational enterprise mobility management capabilities across mobile device and laptop platforms
• Effectively navigate and execute critical tasks in the VMware AirWatch® and VMware Identity Manager™ consoles
• Enable single sign-on for enterprise applications for mobile devices
• Establish VMware Identity Manager as a SAML provider
• Install the VMware Enterprise Systems Connector and establish Active Directory integration
• Integrate VMware Identity Manager with VMware AirWatch
VMware Workspace ONE: Deploy and Manage Training – Course Syllabus:
1 Introduction to Workspace ONE and Architecture
2 Enterprise Mobility Management Overview
3 Mobile Device Management Fundamentals
4 Mobile Email Management Fundamentals
5 Secure Email Gateway
6 Mobile Content Management Fundamentals
7 Content Locker Advanced
8 VMware Identity Manager Overview
9 VMware Enterprise Systems Connector
10 Integrate and Configure Directory Services
11 VMware Identity Manager Console Overview
12 Users and Groups
13 Configure Access Policies
14 Just-In-Time Provisioning
15 Integrate VMware Identity Manager with AirWatch
16 Configure User Authentication with VMware Identity Manager
17 Mobile Application Management Fundamentals
18 AppConfig Community
19 Unified Catalog
20 Implementing iOS Mobile SSO
21 Next Steps
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!