This Course is available in the following format:
VMware AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Bootcamp Training Course Description
This VMware AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Bootcamp Training course is a combination of the AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Configure and Manage course and the AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Configure and Deploy Integrated Solutions course. These two courses take you from learning the foundational skills needed to configure and manage your AirWatch environment to advanced operations on the AirWatch platform. You will learn how to enable containerized applications, deploy and manage corporate email, and integrate AirWatch with your enterprise resources.
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this VMware AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Bootcamp Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the VMware AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Bootcamp Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the VMware AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Bootcamp Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this VMware AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Bootcamp Training course:
• AirWatch Administrators, Solutions Architects, Solutions Engineers, Sales Engineers, Consultants, Support or Service Desk, Installers or Implementation Specialists
What You Will Learn:
Upon completing this VMware AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Bootcamp Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Enroll devices in your enterprise environment, configure and update device settings over-the-air, and secure a diverse fleet of mobile devices
• Select the email deployment strategy that best fits your business and security requirements
• Manage internal, public, and purchased applications across managed devices
• Enable secure mobile access to content anytime, anywhere while protecting sensitive content
• Gain insight into major platforms, including iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices
• Configure and provision cloud deployments
• Learn AirWatch best practices for mobile deployments
• Understand how to deploy and manage AirWatch applications from the console
• Integrate with enterprise resources by installing the AirWatch Cloud Connector
• Enable containerized applications to securely connect with back-end resources through use of the AirWatch Tunnel/Mobile Access Gateway
• Deploy and manage corporate email through the use of the AirWatch Secure Email Gateway
VMware AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Bootcamp Training – Course Syllabus:
Module 1: Basic AirWatch Architecture
Module 2: Introduction to AirWatch
Module 3: Mobile Device Management Fundamentals
Module 4: Mobile Email Management Fundamentals
Module 5: Mobile Application Management Fundamentals
Module 6: Mobile Content Management Fundamentals
Module 7: Platforms: Managing iOS, Android, and Windows Phone
Module 8: AirWatch Cloud Connector
Module 9: Integrating with Directory Services
Module 10: Securing Mobile Devices with Certificates
Module 11: AirWatch Tunnel and Mobile Access Gateway
Module 12: AirWatch Secure Email Gateway
Module 13: Enrollment Options for MDM
Module 14: Reporting, Analytics, and Telecom Management
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!