This Course is available in the following format:
Unmanned Aircraft System Fundamentals Training Course Description
This is a two-day Unmanned Aircraft System Fundamentals Training in which students will receive an overview in unmanned aircraft systems covering the basics through complex systems of UAS. Learn the many applications and uses of UAS in the defense and commercial sectors. Students receive up to date information on the changing landscapes of UAS from military to civilian operations. Learn about military systems (Predator, Shadow, Puma and more) and how civilians are using drones (agriculture, mapping, photography, inspection, and research) in the unmanned systems industry. Learn about the software that civilians use for mapping, learn how to use mission planner to create missions, logbooks, and documentation and which regulations are applicable.
Unmanned Aircraft System Training Fundamentals – Customize It:
• We can adapt this Unmanned Aircraft System Training Fundamentals course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this Unmanned Aircraft System Training Fundamentals course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Unmanned Aircraft System Training Fundamentals course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Unmanned Aircraft System Training Fundamentals course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Unmanned Aircraft System Training Fundamentals – Skills Gained:
• Survey of Unmanned Aircraft Systems
• Major Manufacturers Civilian and Defense
• Latest Technologies Including Swarm and Traffic Management
• Types of Applications and Uses of Aerial Vehicles
• Regulatory Issues in the National Airspace System
• Daily Operations Including Maintenance, Application and Usability
• Systems, Components and Advanced Manufacturing
Unmanned Aircraft System Training Fundamentals – Related Courses:
Unmanned Aircraft System Training Fundamentals – Course Content:
History of UAS
• Where did drones come from?
• The first types of drones
• History of remote sensing
Categories and Flight Capabilities
• Fixed Wing
• The need to automate the battlefield
• Keeping pilots out of harms reach
• Forward observation
• Mission Planning
Applications of Civil Use
• Utilities Inspection
• Emergency Response
• Precision Hawk
• Mission Planner
Mapping and GIS
• Using mapping to obtain data points
• Gathering good data
• Rendering and computer issues
• Data storage
• Market Forecasts
• What platform to use?
• How much lift can be produced?
• How long can you fly?
• High Altitude Atmosats
• Package Delivery
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!