This Course is available in the following format:
Red Hat JBoss Fuse Rapid Track Training (JB439) Course Description
Red Hat JBoss Fuse Rapid Track Training (JB439) is a 5-day course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of the Apache ServiceMix kernel, Apache ActiveMQ (Java Messaging Service broker), and Apache Camel.
Learn the skills you need to develop and implement enterprise integration patterns (EIP) using Camel, and see how to deploy EIPs in Red Hat JBoss Fuse—an enterprise service buse (ESB) built on Apache ServiceMix. In addition, learn how to use Red Hat JBoss A-MQ—a messaging platform based on Apache Camel.
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this Red Hat JBoss Fuse Rapid Track Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Red Hat JBoss Fuse Rapid Track Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Red Hat JBoss Fuse Rapid Track Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this Red Hat JBoss Fuse Rapid Track Training course:
• Java developers and architects who need to learn how to implement EIPs using Camel, as well as how to use the messaging capabilities of Red Hat JBoss A-MQ (ActiveMQ).
• Integration system managers who need to configure and maintain networks of brokers and enterprise service bus (ESB) instances using features of Fuse Fabric.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Red Hat JBoss Fuse Rapid Track Training course are as follows:
• Understanding of the Spring framework and Java, including Java developments tools (e.g., Ant, Maven, and Eclipse).
• Basic knowledge of and experience with Apache Maven.
• OSGi basic concepts.
What You Will Learn:
Upon completing this Red Hat JBoss Fuse Rapid Track Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Core concepts of OSGi-based deployment and design.
• How to rapidly implement, test, and debug EIPs.
• Overview of advanced EIPs.
• Fundamentals of message-oriented middleware (MOM), JMS concepts, and enhancements to JMS by Red Hat Jboss A-MQ.
• Numerous broker topologies.
• Performance-tuning techniques.
• Configuration management using Fabric
Red Hat JBoss Fuse Rapid Track Training – Course Syllabus:
Module 1: Introduction
JBoss Fuse product family
Module 2: Red Hat JBoss Fuse
Install and customize
Implement of OSGi in production
Module 3: Red Hat JBoss A-MQ
Install and configurate
Customize and integrate of network of brokers
Increase availability and reliability
Connect using Java Message Services (JMS)
Module 4: Camel
Develop integration solutions
Perform basic data transformations
Perform advanced data transformations
Perform basic components
Perform network-based components
Manage error handling
Threading and transactions
Integrate Camel and Fabric