This Course is available in the following format:
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development Training Course Description
Intended for mid-level Java™ developers, Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development Training course introduces you to Java EE 6 frameworks, specifications, and application programming interfaces (APIs).
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development Training (JB225) – Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development Training course:
• Students with Java programming experience who want to enter enterprise Java development
• Experienced enterprise Java developers who are migrating to JBoss for the first time
• Experienced enterprise Java developers who want to upgrade their skill set using Java EE 6 and the latest JBoss Enterprise Application Platform and JBoss Developer Studio versions
• Students who want to use the class to help them prepare for the Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer (RHCJD) Exam (EX225)
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development Training (JB225) – Related Courses:
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development Training (JB225) – Prerequisites:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development Trainingcourse are as follows:
• Fluency in the Java programming language (Java SE 5 or 6), particularly annotations and object-oriented design
• Ability to read HTML and XML documents
• Basic experience with an integrated development environment (IDE) like Eclipse
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development Training (JB225) – What You Will Learn:
Upon completing this Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Build robust enterprise applications using JBoss middleware.
• Build secure enterprise applications.
• Integrate applications with back-end enterprise information and messaging systems.
• Test with Arquillian.
• Use Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI) for seamless multitier applications.
• Understand administration tasks for developers.
• Leverage JBoss Developer Studio tools
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development Training- Course Syllabus:
Module 1: Introduction to Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
• Leverage Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio tools to control servers and manage projects.
Module 2: Contexts and Dependency Injection
• Build CDI-enabled applications.
Module 3: Testing
• Test applications using JUnit and Arquillian.
Module 4: Session beans
• Implement business logic using EJB.
Module 5: Web Services
• Use JBoss Enterprise Application Platform implementations for JAX-WS support with RESTEasy and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) to build web services.
Module 6: Messaging
• Use HornetQ to add asynchronous messaging to enterprise components and develop message-driven beans.
Module 7: Persistence
• Persist data with JPA and Hibernate.
Module 8: Web-based UI
• Create a rich web UI using JSF 2 and RichFaces.
Module 9: Security
• Secure applications using JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 and application security.
Module 10: Packaging and deployment
• Understand deployment options for application packages built with JBoss Developer Studio for a variety of middleware servers.