This Course is available in the following format:
Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development Training (JB453) Course Description
Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development Training (JB453) Course focuses on the configuration of caches and manipulation of cache entries. Students will learn how to access caches in library and remote modes (clustered and non-clustered). In addition, students will learn how to secure data grids, encrypt data grid communications, and search the data grid.
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development Training course:
• Java developers
• DevOps professionals who will administer Red Hat JBoss Data Grid
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development Training course are as follows:
• Java programming skills
• Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio or Eclipse experience
What You Will Learn:
Upon completing this Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Understand data grids and Red Hat JBoss Data Grid
• Install Red Hat JBoss Data Grid
• Develop a cache-based application
• Access a remote cache
• Cluster caches
• Persist the cache
• Secure the cache
• Search the data grid
Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development Training – Course Syllabus:
Module 1: Red Hat JBoss Data Grid overview
• Learn about the features and architecture of Red Hat JBoss Data Grid.
Module 2: Install Red Hat JBoss Data Grid
• Install Red Hat JBoss Data Grid and configure the development environment.
Module 3: Develop a cache-based application
• Code, compile, and test an application that uses the Red Hat JBoss Data Grid cache.
Module 4: Access a remote cache
• Access a cache with remote cache managers using a variety of connector types.
Module 5: Configure eviction and expiration of cache entries
• Evict and expire cache entries.
Module 6: Maintain cache integrity
• Maintain cache integrity with transactions and locking.
Module 7: Clustering caches
• Configure, manage, and optimize clustered caches.
Module 8: Persist the cache
• Back up the memory cache with a persistent cache store.
Module 9: Secure the cache
• Restrict access to cache managers and caches.
Module 10: Search the cache
• Query the cache elements using the Infinispan query features.
Module 11: Course review
• Continue practicing developing applications with caching using the material presented in this course.