This Course is available in the following format:
Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment Training (JB437) Course Description
Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment Training (JB437) course is a two-day course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of the key concepts associated with Java Message Service (JMS) and Apache ActiveMQ.
Key concepts associated with JMS and Apache ActiveMQ/Fabric—including topologies, protocols, message groups virtual destinations, failover and high-availability. Students will learn how Apache ActiveMQ/Fuse Message Broker can be used with multiple communication protocols and in numerous client-broker and broker-broker topologies.
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment Training (JB437) course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment Training (JB437)course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment Training (JB437) course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment Training course:
• Java developers and A-MQ administrators who need to understand how to build integration solutions with A-MQ, using message-oriented middleware with high performance and high availability capabilities.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment Training course are as follows:
• A basic understanding of distributed systems design challenges involving message-oriented middleware (MOM)
• A solid understanding of Java including Apache Maven and JBoss Developer Studio
What You Will Learn:
Upon completing this Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Red Hat JBoss A-MQ installation
• Client connectivity and broker networks
• High availability, reliability, and load balancing
• Security for JBoss A-MQ
• Performance Tuning
• Managing JBoss A-MQ networks with Fabric
• Java Message Service (JMS) enhancements
• Heterogeneous environments
Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment Training- Course Syllabus:
Module 1: Introduction to Red Hat JBoss A-MQ
• Introduce the main components and commands required to run and configure JBoss A-MQ.
Module 2: Introduction to Java Message Service (JMS)
• Provide an overview of messaging in the Java environment.
Module 3: Enhancements to JMS
• Become familiar with JBoss A-MQ enhancements to JMS.
Module 4: Increasing performance in A-MQ
• Perform tasks to tune performance.
Module 5: Implementing security in Red Hat JBoss A-MQ
• Increase availability and reliability using load balancing and other strategies.
Module 6: Managing A-MQ Networks with Fabric
• Manage JBoss A-MQ networks with Fabric.
Module 7: Connecting to A-MQ using JMS
• Connect to JBoss A-MQ using JMS.
Module 8: Enhancements to JMS
• Learn about enhancements to JMS.
Module 9: Heterogeneous Environments
• Describe programming technologies used in heterogeneous environments.