This Course is available in the following format:
Red Hat Automation with Ansible Training Course Description
This hands-on, instructor-led Red Hat Automation with Ansible Training course will teach you to automate system administration tasks on managed hosts with Ansible. You will learn how to write Ansible playbooks to standardize task execution, centrally manage playbooks and schedule recurring execution through a web interface with Ansible Tower. You will also learn to manage encryption for Ansible with Ansible Vault, deploy Ansible Tower and use it to manage systems, as well as how to use Ansible in a DevOps environment with Vagrant.
This Red Hat Automation with Ansible Training course will prepare you to take the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation (EX407) exam. This performance-based exam tests your ability to use Ansible to automate the configuration of systems and applications. If you are looking to take this exam we recommend that you take Cloud Automation with Ansible with Expertise Exam (DO408). DO408 is a course bundle that includes this Ansible instructor-led course as well as an exam voucher for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation (EX407) exam at a discounted price.
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this Red Hat Automation with Ansible Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Red Hat Automation with Ansible Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Red Hat Automation with Ansible Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this Red Hat Automation with Ansible Training course:
• System and Cloud Administrators who need to automate cloud provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, intra-service orchestration, and other IT needs.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Red Hat Automation with Ansible Training course are as follows:
• Basic Red Hat Enterprise Linux administration skills or have a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification.
What You Will Learn:
Upon completing this Red Hat Automation with Ansible Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Install and troubleshoot Ansible on central nodes and managed hosts
• Use Ansible to run ad-hoc commands and playbooks to automate tasks
• Write effective Ansible playbooks
• Protect encrypted data needed for tasks with Ansible Vault
• Use Ansible Tower to more easily manage enterprise Ansible deployments
• Work with Ansible in conjunction with Vagrant in a DevOps environment
Red Hat Automation with Ansible Training- Course Syllabus:
Module 1: Course introduction
Module 2: Introduce Ansible
Module 3: Deploy Ansible
Module 4: Implement playbooks
Module 5: Manage variables and inclusions
Module 6: Implement task control
Module 7: Implement Jinja2 templates
Module 8: Implement roles
Module 9: Configure complex playbooks
Module 10: Implement Ansible Vault
Module 11: Troubleshoot Ansible
Module 12: Implement Ansible Tower
Module 13: Implement Ansible in a DevOps environment
Module 14: Comprehensive review