This Course is available in the following format:
Advanced MPLS VPN Solutions Training Course Description
This Advanced MPLS VPN Solutions Training course provides a high-level review of Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) basics followed by a detailed discussion of some of the up-and-coming features of MPLS such as circuit emulation, Multicast applications, scalability enhancements, and OAM features.
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this Advanced MPLS VPN Solutions Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
What You Will Learn:
Upon completing this Advanced MPLS VPN Solutions Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Identify major VPN categories and topologies, their applications and technologies that can be used to implement them.
Describe MPLS/VPN terminology and architecture.
• Describe the routing and forwarding model of MPLS/VPN.
• Configure Virtual routing and forwarding tables.
• Configure Multi-Protocol BGP in MPLS/VPN backbone and the PE-CE routing protocols.
• Configure Advanced MPLS/VPN features.
• Monitor and troubleshoot MPLS/VPN operations.
• Describe the specifics of OSPF operation inside a VPN network.
• Design and implement MPLS/VPN topologies.
• Design and implement MPLS/VPN backbone.
• Develop a migration strategy toward MPLS/VPN from existing infrastructures
Advanced MPLS VPN Solutions Training – Course Syllabus:
◾MPLS VPN Technology
◾Configuring MPLS VPN on Cisco IOS Platforms
◾Running OSPF within a Virtual Private Network
◾MPLS VPN Topologies
◾Internet Access from a VPN
◾MPLS VPN Design Guidelines
◾Large-scale MPLS VPN Deployment
◾MPLS VPN Migration Strategies