This Course is available in the following format:
ISSAP Certification Training | ISSAP Training – Hands-on
Learn about information systems security architecture in this official (ISC)2 ISSAP Certification Training | ISSAP Training course.
This ISSAP Certification Training | ISSAP Training course is designed for those who hold their CISSP certification and would like to specialize in advanced expertise in information security architecture I for designing security solutions and providing management with risk-based guidance to meet organizational needs.
Gain the skills needed to develop a business continuity plan (BCP) and disaster recovery plan (DRP) for an organization through an understanding of identifying adverse events that could potentially threaten an organization’s ability to thrive.
• CISA Training | Certified Information Systems Auditor Training
• CISM Training | Certified Information Security Manager Training
• CISSP Training | Certified Information Systems Security Professional Training
• CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ Training | CSA+ Certification Training
• CompTIA Security+ Certification Training
• Computer Forensics Training
• CyberSec First Responder: Threat Detection and Response Training
• Cyber Threats Detection and Mitigation Training
• Cybersecurity Investigations and Network Forensics Analysis
• Ethical Hacking Training | CEH Certification Training
• Fundamentals of Information Security Training
• Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits, and Incident Handling Training
• Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking Training
• Reverse Engineering Malware Training
• Industrial Control Systems – ICS/SCADA Security Essentials Training
• Systems Forensics, Investigation, and Response Training
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this ISSAP Certification Training | ISSAP Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the ISSAP Certification Training | ISSAP Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the ISSAP Certification Training | ISSAP Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this ISSAP Certification Training | ISSAP Training course:
• Information security professionals who detail the critical requirements to establish adequate and effective access controls, address the security concerns related to the critical role of communications and networks, and are responsible for choosing, implementing and monitoring cryptographic products and adoption of corporate cryptographic standards and policies
• Individuals pursuing CISSP-ISSAP® certification
What You Will Learn:
Upon completing this ISSAP Certification Training | ISSAP Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
In-depth coverage of the six domains required to pass the CISSP-ISSAP exam:
1.Security Architecture Analysis
2.Communication and Network Security
3.Physical Security Considerations
5.Technology-Related Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)
6.Access Control Systems and Methodology
ISSAP Certification Training | ISSAP Training – Course Syllabus:
1. Domain 1: Security Architecture Analysis
• Approach to Security Architecture
• Conducting the Requirements Analysis
• Designing the Security Model
• Conduct Design Verification and Validation
2. Domain 2: Communication and Network Security
• The Communication Architecture
• The Network Architecture
• Protecting the Communications and Networks
• Security Design Considerations and Associated Risks
3. Domain 3: Physical Security Considerations
• Assessing the Physical Security Requirements
• Integration of Physical Products and Systems
• Solution Evaluation
4. Domain 4: Cryptography
• Cryptography Requirements
• Design Considerations and Constraints
• Key Management Life Cycle
• Integrated Solutions
• Identity System Integration
5. Domain 5: Technology-Related Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)
• Business Impact Analysis (BIA) Requirements
• What are the Strategies for Availability and Recovery?
• Designing the Continuity Recovery Solution
6. Domain 6: Access Control Systems and Methodology
• Access Control Key Concepts, Methodologies, and Techniques
• Architecture of Identity and Access Management
Additional ISSAP Information:
• Comprehensive Study and Reference Materials
• Pre-Class Mentoring
• Practice Questions
Why Choose ENO ISSAP Training?
• ENO’s instructors live and breathe the ISSAP process
• Our ISSAP Training course materials are engaging, and reinforce concepts and exam objectives that are critical to your success
• Our ISSAP Training courses are all-inclusive events, in which the training, meals and hotel are all conveniently integrated into one package, allowing you to focus on your learning and certification objectives.