This Course is available in the following format:
ISACA CSX Practitioner III: Respond and Recover Training – Hands-on
Learn how to respond to and recover from network incidents or disasters with this ISACA CSX Practitioner III: Respond and Recover Training.
In this final ISACA CSX Practitioner III: Respond and Recover Training course in the CSX Practitioner series, you will gain hands-on instruction in the Respond and Recover domains. With course lecture backed up by lab sequences, you will learn how to apply professional methodology to respond to and recover from network incidents or disasters. You will discover how to contain an event and protect assets and infrastructure, and you will learn the components and procedures required for a comprehensive incident response plan.
In the Respond domain, you will learn the basic concepts, methods, and tools required to draft and execute comprehensive incident response plans, provide proper isolation response documentation, and document and maintain information related to incident response. In the Recover domain, you will master the basic concepts, methods, and tools required to recuperate a system or network, and you will learn how to implement continuity and contingency plans.
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this ISACA CSX Practitioner III: Respond and Recover Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this ISACA CSX Practitioner III: Respond and Recover Training course:
• Individuals in the field of cybersecurity who are interested in gaining hands-on technical skills
What You Will Learn:
Upon completing this ISACA CSX Practitioner III: Respond and Recover Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Analyze and monitor network output
• Detect malware
• Detect incidents
• Notify proper channels
• Analyze attacks
• Escalate incidents
• Perform change monitoring
ISACA CSX Practitioner III: Respond and Recover Training – Course Syllabus:
1. Incident Response Plan Execution
2. System Containment Response
3. Asset Quarantine
4. IDS/IPS Response Configuration
5. Incident Response Documentation
6. Incident Response Protocol Procedure
7. Incident Response Drafting
8. Disaster Response Plan and Business Continuity Plan Task Identification
9. System Restore Processes
10. Site Configuration
11. System Backup
12. System Restoration
13. Network Backup Procedures
14. Data Integrity Check
15. Procedures and Documentation
16. Post-Incident Review Process
17. Compromised Asset Quarantine
18. Rapid Response IDS/IPS Configuration
19. Incident Response Component Identification
Lab 1: Incident Response Component Assessment
Lab 2: Compromised Asset Containment
Lab 3: Incident Response Procedure Identification
Lab 4: Incident Response Draft Generation
Lab 5: System Restoration
Lab 6: System Backup Procedure
Lab 7: Network Backup Procedures
Lab 8: Integrity Check Process
Lab 9: After Action Report Generation