|Classroom Live||Online Live||Onsite Training||Self-Paced|
IoT Training | Internet of Things Training In Depth Course in a Nutshell
The Internet of Things (IoT) brings together many diverse Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) to facilitate the internetworking of devices, vehicles, building, and other smart, connected Products/objects. This IoT Training | Internet of Things Training In Depth course, undertakes an in-depth study of the business, enablers, technology, standards, planning considerations, and applications of IoT.
● If you are familiar with some aspects of this course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
● We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
● If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Duration: 3 days
● Understanding of networking, wireless, and Internet technologies
Audience / Target Group:
● Technical professionals who need to understand the technology and applications of the Internet of Things (IoT).
IoT Training in Depth: Introduction
What is IoT?
IoT business trends
IoT benefits and barriers
Key IoT Technologies
Sensors for IoT
Network Infrastructure and IoT
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
IoT over cellular: GPRS
IoT over cellular: LTE
IoT over cellular: LTE-U
IoT over cellular: LTE-M
IoT over WiFi
IoT and 5G standards
IoT and Mesh Networks
IoT and Wireless Ad Hoc Networks (WANET)
IoT and White Space
IoT over satellite
NFC: Near Feld Communication (mm-wave technologies)
IoT Enablers and Applications
Case studies based on real-world projects
IoT and Network Planning
IoT requirements on coverage
IoT requirements on capacity
IoT requirements on accessibility
GPRS network planning for IoT services
HSPA network planning for IoT services
LTE-A network planning for IoT services
3GPP LTE-A pro optional features for IoT services
Case study: LTE-A radio planning for IoT deployment
IoT Training in Depth: Course Recap and Discussion
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help