We offer Google software and systems training on all the technologies listed below.
ENO has partnered with the leading providers of Google Training to bring you the largest available schedule of courses. The Google curriculum includes multiple technical courses offering you the necessary skills for the optimal deployment of Google solutions in the field of IT-infrastructure and software.
We offer Google software and systems training on all the technologies listed below. ENO is proud to offer Google training in any modality, including classroom, virtual and e-Learning. Our courses are also available via our onsite delivery method where sessions are held at your business location or delivered via our Virtual Classroom technology. This easily accommodates your team in a convenient manner and we can tailor content to meet your specific training goals. Take full advantage of our Google portfolio to advance your career and stay up-to-date in a competitive market.
With onsite Training, courses can be scheduled on a date that is convenient for you, and because they can be scheduled at your location, you don’t incur travel costs and students won’t be away from home. Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff’s and site’s requirements.
● Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
● Google Cloud Fundamentals: Big Data and Machine Learning
● Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure
● Build a Business Transformation Vision with Google Cloud Platform
● Data to Insights with Google Cloud Platform
● Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals for AWS Professionals
● Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Design and Process
● Data Engineering on Google Cloud Platform
● Developing Applications with Google Cloud Platform
● Getting Started with Kubernetes and Google Container Engine
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help