This Course is available in the following format:
Web Application Firewall Training – FortiWeb Training Course Description
In this 1-day Fortinet FortiWeb Training: Web Application Firewall v5.0 class, you will gain the knowledge to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot Fortinet’s web application firewall: FortiWeb. Students will learn about the operating modes available for FortiWeb, along with the protection options that are supported in each mode. The instructor will demonstrate configuring web server protection profiles, virtual servers, and physical servers in addition to the server policies that are used to secure web applications.
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this Web Application Firewall Training – FortiWeb Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Web Application Firewall Training – FortiWeb Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Web Application Firewall Training – FortiWeb Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this Web Application Firewall Training – FortiWeb Training course:
• Anyone who is responsible for day-to-day management of a FortiWeb appliance
What You Will Learn:
Upon completing this Web Application Firewall Training – FortiWeb Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Describe how policies affect HTTP flow in each operation mode
• Detect and block attacks such as Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
• Automatically profile security for your unique web applications via auto-learning
• Use attack logs and reports
• Diagnose false positives & performance issues
Web Application Firewall Training – FortiWeb Training – Course Syllabus:
• Module 1 Introduction to Web Application Firewalls
• Module 2 System Configuration
• Module 3 Policies and Profiles
• Module 4 Web Protection
• Module 5 Application Delivery & DoS Protection
• Module 6 Auto-Learning
• Module 7 PCI DSS & Vulnerability Assessment
• Module 8 Troubleshooting