This Course is available in the following format:
Network Security Reporting – FortiAnalyzer Training Course by ENO
In this 1-day Fortinet FortiAnalyzer Training class, you will learn basic configuration and administration aspects of the FortiAnalyzer appliance. Through interactive modules, you will explore device management, system settings, logs and archives, and configure both predefined and ad hoc reports. The course provides a solid understanding of how to integrate FortiAnalyzer into your network awareness infrastructure.
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this Network Security Reporting – FortiAnalyzer Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Network Security Reporting – FortiAnalyzer Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Network Security Reporting – FortiAnalyzer Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this Network Security Reporting – FortiAnalyzer Training course:
• Anyone who is responsible for day-to-day management of a FortiGate appliance.
• Students must master these courses before attending FortiGate Multi-Threat Security Systems II.
What You Will Learn:
Upon completing this Network Security Reporting – FortiAnalyzer Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Describe capabilities of FortiAnalyzer
• Deploy an appropriate architecture
• Manage ADOMs on both FortiAnalyzer and the devices that log to it
• Encrypt log transmission
• Apply disk quotas to log data from devices
• View current and historical logs
• Back up and restore log data
• Understand the different stages of data processing, from receiving logs to compiling reports
• Design custom reports using the structure of logs indexed in the FortiAnalyzer database
• Generate reports by schedule or on demand
• Correlate and interpret log entries for troubleshooting
Network Security Reporting – FortiAnalyzer Training – Course Syllabus:
• Module 1 Overview
• Module 2 Configuration and Administration
• Module 3 Device Registration
• Module 4 Logs and Acrchives
• Module 5 Reports