This Course is available in the following format:
Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Training (JB435) Course Description
Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Training course is a hands-on course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of Red Hat JBoss Fuse, a commercially supported distribution of Apache ServiceMix.
Attendees will learn the skills required to manage, deploy, and customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse and develop the core concepts of OSGi-based application using Red Hat JBoss Fuse’s features, including:
• Bundle management
• Server management
• Deployment via Fuse Fabric, Hawt.io, and Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this CHANGE course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Training course:
Red Hat JBoss Fuse administrators and developers who need to learn how to install, configure, manage and deploy OSGi-compliant applications.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Training course are as follows:
• Java EE application server administration knowledge
• Experience with tools such as Maven or Ant
• Basic Camel knowledge
Upon completing this Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Red Hat JBoss Fuse architecture
• Fundamental OSGi concepts and usages
• Bundles: structure, tooling, and deployment
• JBoss Fuse command line interface administration and management
• JBoss Fuse security using the Java Authentication and Authorization Service (JAAS)
• Enterprise management via Fabric, using CLI and Hawt.io management interface
Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Training – Course Syllabus:
Module 1: Install and customize Red Hat JBoss FuseInstall and customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse
• Locate, install, and familiarize yourself with Red Hat JBoss Fuse customizations.
Module 2: Manage Red Hat JBoss Fuse
• Use command line to exercise many subsystems of JBoss Fuse.
Module 3: Implement OSGI in production
• Identify the concerns OSGi addresses and how Red Hat JBoss Fuse solves for these concerns to improve development productivity.
Module 4: Understand Fuse Application Bundles
• Understand the differences and benefits between OSGi bundles and Fuse Application Bundles.
Module 5: Manage Red Hat JBoss Fuse in large deployment scenarios
• Create, customize, and deploy new servers for a production environment.
Module 6: Implement security in Red Hat JBoss Fuse
• Customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse to deploy a secure environment for management.
Module 7: Fabric in Red Hat JBoss Fuse
• Understand enterprise management of Red Hat JBoss Fuse-based integration solutions.
Module 8: Developing with Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
• Understand the advantages of using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio with the integration stack to improve developers’ productivity.