|Classroom Live||Online Live||Onsite Training||Self-Paced|
DevOps Engineering on AWS Training Course Powered by ENO
DevOps Engineering on AWS Training course demonstrates how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy and maintain applications on AWS. The DevOps Engineering on AWS Training course covers the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examines a number of use cases applicable to startup, small-medium business, and enterprise development scenarios.
● If you are familiar with some aspects of this DevOps Engineering on AWS Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
● We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
● If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
Duration: 3 days
Attended System Operations on AWS course
Attended Developing on AWS course
Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages (C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.)
Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
Working experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
● Use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology
● Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
● Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
● Set up Git on AWS and understand the array of options for enabling a Continuous Integration environment on AWS
● Use the core principles of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
● Implement several common Continuous Deployment use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
● Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS (including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS OpsWorks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and Amazon EC2 Container Service), and decide which technology best fits a given scenario
● Fine tune the applications you deliver on AWS for high performance and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for potential issues
What is DevOps?
Infrastructure as Code, Part 1: Design and Security
Infrastructure as Code, Part 2: CloudFormation and Configuration Management
Continuous Integration in the Cloud
Continuous Delivery on AWS
Deploying Applications on AWS, Part 1
Deploying Applications on AWS, Part
Putting It All Together
Performance-Tuning Your Deployments
Administering and Automating Your Infrastructure
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help