This Course is available in the following format:
Data ONTAP NFS 8.3 Administration Training (NFS) Course by ENO
This Data ONTAP NFS 8.3 Administration Training (NFS) course covers how to administer NFS version 3 (NFSv3) and NFS version 4 (NFSv4) in Data ONTAP operating in 7-Mode and NFSv3, NFSv4, and NFS version 4.1 (NFSv4.1) in clustered Data ONTAP.
● If you are familiar with some aspects of this Data ONTAP NFS 8.3 Administration Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
● We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
● If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this Data ONTAP NFS 8.3 Administration Training course:
● Professionals who implement NFS solutions that use NetApp storage systems
● Data ONTAP 7-Mode Administration (D7ADM) OR
● Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 Administration (D8CADM)
● Configure Data ONTAP 8.2 operating in 7-Mode for NFSv3 and NFSv4
● Configure clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 for NFSv3, NFSv4, and NFSv4.1, including parallel NFS (pNFS)
● Review performance management and troubleshooting for NetApp storage systems and clients
Data ONTAP NFS 8.3 Administration Training – Course Content:
Module 1: NFS Overview
Module 2: NFS Versions 3
Module 3: NFS Version 4
Module 4: NFS Version 4.1
NFS 4.1 Overview
Module 5: Performance and Basic Troubleshooting
Factors that affect performance
Collecting statistics on the Linux Client
Locks and Leases
Appendix A: Oracle dNFS and NetApp Storage
Appendix B: NetApp File Migration