|Classroom Live||Online Live||Onsite Training||Self-Paced|
CyberSAFE – Securing Assets for End-Users Training Course by ENO
Prepare End-Users to be Security Savvy with Company Data with this CyberSAFE – Securing Assets for End-Users Training
Regardless of your computer experience, this CyberSAFE – Securing Assets for End-Users Training class will help you become more aware of technology-related risks and what you can do to protect yourself and your organization from them. This CyberSAFE – Securing Assets for End-Users Training course will help you to understand security compliance considerations, social engineering, malware, and various other data security-related concepts. In this course, you will explore the hazards and pitfalls and learn how to use technology safely and securely.
There is an increasing reliance on workplace technologies and ensuring their proper use is critical to the protection of our information systems. This CyberSAFE – Securing Assets for End-Users Trainingcourse is designed to meet the needs of all organizations, irrespective of size, industry, or geographic location.
Validate your knowledge of cybersecurity preparedness with a short assessment at the end of class.
● If you are familiar with some aspects of this course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
● We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
● If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Duration: 1 days
Audience / Target Group:
• Information technology end-users
• Identify many of the common risks involved in using conventional end-user technology
• Identify the need for security.
• Secure devices like desktops, laptops, smartphones, and more
• Secure your use of the Internet
This course is designed for you as a non-technical end-user of computers, mobile devices, networks, and the Internet, to enable you to use technology more securely to minimize digital risks.
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help