This Course is available in the following format:
Cyber Warfare Training Global Trends Course Description
This three-day Cyber Warfare Training Global Trends is intended for operational leaders and programmatic staff involved in the planning, analysis, or testing of Cyber Warfare and Network-Centric systems. The Cyber Warfare Training Global Trends course will provide perspective on emerging policy, doctrine, strategy, and operational constraints affecting the development of cyber warfare systems. This knowledge will greatly enhance participants’ ability to develop operational systems and concepts that will produce integrated, controlled, and effective cyber effects at each warfare level.
This Cyber Warfare Training Global Trends course is appropriate for both new and experience people working in cyber security. The value of this course is to help engineers & scientists understand how their senior customers view cyber security & enable them to speak broadly on the topic with those customers and to understand different conops. The Cyber Warfare Training Global Trends course is not detailed in programming techniques and tools. Those wanting that material should take one of the Certified Ethical Hacker classes.
Cyber Warfare Training Global Trends – Customize It:
• We can adapt this Cyber Warfare Training Global Trends course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this Cyber Warfare Training Global Trends course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Cyber Warfare Training Global Trends course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Cyber Warfare Training Global Trends course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Cyber Warfare Training Global Trends – Skills Gained:
• What are the relationships between cyber warfare, information assurance, information operations, and network-centric warfare?
• How can a cyber warfare capability enable freedom of action in cyberspace?
• What are legal constraints on cyber warfare?
• How can cyber capabilities meet standards for weaponization?
• How should cyber capabilities be integrated with military exercises?
• How can military and civilian cyberspace organizations prepare and maintain their workforce to play effective roles in cyberspace?
• What is the Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI)?
Cyber Warfare Training Global Trends – Related Courses:
Cyber Warfare Training Global Trends – Course Content:
• Global Internet Governance
• A Cyber Power Framework
• Global Supply Chain & Outsourcing Issues
• Critical Infrastructure Issues
• U.S. Cyberspace Doctrine and Strategy.
• Cyberspace as a Warfare Domain.
• U.S. Organizational Constructs in Cyber Warfare.
• Legal Considerations for Cyber Warfare.
• Operational Theory of Cyber Warfare.
• Operational and Tactical Maneuver in Cyberspace – Stack Positioning
• Capability Development & Weaponization.
• Cyber Warfare Training and Exercise Requirements.
• Command & Control for Cyber Warfare.
• Cyber War Case Study
• Human Capital in Cybersecurity
• Survey of International Cyber Warfare Doctrine & Capabilities.
• Large-Scale Cybersecurity Mechanisms
• Social Considerations in Cybersecurity – Culture & the Human Interface
• Cybersecurity, Civil Liberties, & Freedom Around the World
• Non-State Actor Trends – Cyber Crime, Cyber Terrorism, Hactivism
• Homeland Security Case Study / Industrial Espionage Case Study