This Course is available in the following format:
CSFI-CSCOE | Certified SCADA Cyberspace Operations Engineer Training Course Hands-on
Train how to execute cyberspace operations within a SCADA environment with this CSFI-CSCOE Training | Certified SCADA Cyberspace Operations Engineer Training.
This CSFI-CSCOE Training | Certified SCADA Cyberspace Operations Engineer Training course provides you with a thorough understanding of Industrial Control System (ICS) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) devices and their inner workings. You will learn how to execute cyber missions in which a SCADA environment is part of the greater cyberspace operational environment. By performing incident response on SCADA devices, you will learn in-depth concepts about SCADA devices.
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this CSFI-CSCOE | Certified SCADA Cyberspace Operations Engineer Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the CSFI-CSCOE | Certified SCADA Cyberspace Operations Engineer Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the CSFI-CSCOE | Certified SCADA Cyberspace Operations Engineer Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this CSFI-CSCOE | Certified SCADA Cyberspace Operations Engineer Training course:
• Anyone involved with designing, monitoring, or operating SCADA/ICS networks
• Security personnel whose job involves assessing, deploying, or securing control system components,
• communications, and operations
• Network and system administrators supporting control systems
• Process engineers and field technicians
• Operations and plant management personnel
• Control system hardware, software and integrator vendor personnel
• Penetration testers
• NERC CIP, DHS CFATS, and other auditors
• Managers who need to build deeper technical skills
• Computer emergency response teams
What You Will Learn:
Upon completing this CSFI-CSCOE | Certified SCADA Cyberspace Operations Engineer Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Concepts of SCADA devices
• SCADA devices work and function
• Security concepts and challenges directly with SCADA devices
• Vulnerability assessments within SCADA environments
• Incident response within a SCADA environment
• Penetration tests on Industrial Control systems
• Vulnerabilities in web applications used in industrial control systems
• Hardware, network, user interface, and server-side vulnerabilities
• Incident response on industrial control systems
• Unique differences between ICS incident response and traditional