This Course is available in the following format:
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ Training | CSA+ Certification Training – Hands-on
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ Training | CSA+ Certification Training Course with Real World Hands-on Lab and Exercises. Learn how to analyze, monitor, and protect critical infrastructures using threat-detection and threat-analysis tools.
Learn about the duties of cybersecurity analysts who are responsible for monitoring and detecting security incidents in information systems and networks and for executing a proper response to such incidents. Depending on the size of the organization, this individual may act alone or may be a member of a cybersecurity incident response team (CSIRT). Gain the tools and tactics to manage cybersecurity risks, identify various types of common threats, evaluate an organization’s security, collect and analyze cybersecurity intelligence, and handle incidents as they occur. This is a comprehensive approach to security aimed toward those on the front lines of defense. This CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ Training | CSA+ Certification Training course is designed to assist students in preparing for the CompTIA® Cybersecurity Analyst+ (Exam CS0-001) certification exam.
In addition, this CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ Training | CSA+ Certification Training course can help students who are looking to fulfill DoD directive 8570.01 for information assurance (IA) training. This CSA+ program is designed for personnel performing IA functions, establishing IA policies, and implementing security measures and procedures for the Department of Defense and affiliated information systems and networks. (CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst Plus)
• CISA Training | Certified Information Systems Auditor Training
• CISM Training | Certified Information Security Manager Training
• CISSP Training | Certified Information Systems Security Professional Training
• CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ Training | CSA+ Certification Training
• CompTIA Security+ Certification Training
• Computer Forensics Training
• CyberSec First Responder: Threat Detection and Response Training
• Cyber Threats Detection and Mitigation Training
• Cybersecurity Investigations and Network Forensics Analysis
• Ethical Hacking Training | CEH Certification Training
• Fundamentals of Information Security Training
• Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits, and Incident Handling Training
• Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking Training
• Reverse Engineering Malware Training
• Industrial Control Systems – ICS/SCADA Security Essentials Training
• Systems Forensics, Investigation, and Response Training
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ Training | CSA+ Certification Training course:
• IT Security Analyst
• Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst
• Vulnerability Analyst
• Cybersecurity Specialist
• Threat Intelligence Analyst
• Security Engineer
To ensure your success in this CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ Training | CSA+ Training course, you should meet the following requirements:
• At least two years (recommended) of experience in computer network security technology or a related field.
• The ability to recognize information security vulnerabilities and threats in the context of risk management.
• Foundation-level operational skills with some of the common operating systems for computing environments.
• Foundational knowledge of the concepts and operational framework of common assurance safeguards in computing environments. Safeguards include, but are not limited to, basic authentication and authorization, resource permissions, and anti-malware mechanisms.
• Foundation-level understanding of some of the common concepts for network environments, such as routing and switching.
• Foundational knowledge of major TCP/IP networking protocols including, but not limited to, TCP, IP, UDP, DNS, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, and DHCP.
• Foundational knowledge of the concepts and operational framework of common assurance safeguards in network environments. Safeguards include, but are not limited to, firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, and VPNs.
Upon completing this CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ Training | CSA+ Certification Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
Assess and respond to security threats and operate a systems and network security analysis platform. (CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst Plus)
• Assess information security risk in computing and network environments.
• Analyze reconnaissance threats to computing and network environments.
• Analyze attacks on computing and network environments.
• Analyze post-attack techniques on computing and network environments.
• Implement a vulnerability management program.
• Collect cybersecurity intelligence.
• Analyze data collected from security and event logs.
• Perform active analysis on assets and networks.
• Respond to cybersecurity incidents.
• Investigate cybersecurity incidents.
• Address security issues with the organization’s technology architecture.
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ Training | CSA+ Certification Training – Course Syllabus:
Lesson 1: Assessing Information Security Risk
Topic A: Identify the Importance of Risk Management
Topic B: Assess Risk
Topic C: Mitigate Risk
Topic D: Integrate Documentation into Risk Management
Lesson 2: Analyzing Reconnaissance Threats to Computing and Network Environments
Topic A: Assess the Impact of Reconnaissance Incidents
Topic B: Assess the Impact of Social Engineering
Lesson 3: Analyzing Attacks on Computing and Network Environments
Topic A: Assess the Impact of System Hacking Attacks
Topic B: Assess the Impact of Web-Based Attacks
Topic C: Assess the Impact of Malware
Topic D: Assess the Impact of Hijacking and Impersonation Attacks
Topic E: Assess the Impact of DoS Incidents
Topic F: Assess the Impact of Threats to Mobile Security
Topic G: Assess the Impact of Threats to Cloud Security
Lesson 4: Analyzing Post-Attack Techniques
Topic A: Assess Command and Control Techniques
Topic B: Assess Persistence Techniques
Topic C: Assess Lateral Movement and Pivoting Techniques
Topic D: Assess Data Exfiltration Techniques
Topic E: Assess Anti-Forensics Techniques
Lesson 5: Managing Vulnerabilities in the Organization
Topic A: Implement a Vulnerability Management Plan
Topic B: Assess Common Vulnerabilities
Topic C: Conduct Vulnerability Scans
Topic D: Conduct Penetration Tests on Network Assets
Lesson 6: Collecting Cybersecurity Intelligence
Topic A: Deploy a Security Intelligence Collection and Analysis Platform
Topic B: Collect Data from Network-Based Intelligence Sources
Topic C: Collect Data from Host-Based Intelligence Sources
Lesson 7: Analyzing Log Data
Topic A: Use Common Tools to Analyze Logs
Topic B: Use SIEM Tools for Analysis
Lesson 8: Performing Active Asset and Network Analysis
Topic A: Analyze Incidents with Windows-Based Tools
Topic B: Analyze Incidents with Linux-Based Tools
Topic C: Analyze Malware
Topic D: Analyze Indicators of Compromise
Lesson 9: Responding to Cybersecurity Incidents
Topic A: Deploy an Incident Handling and Response Architecture
Topic B: Mitigate Incidents
Topic C: Prepare for Forensic Investigation as a CSIRT
Lesson 10: Investigating Cybersecurity Incidents
Topic A: Apply a Forensic Investigation Plan
Topic B: Securely Collect and Analyze Electronic Evidence
Topic C: Follow Up on the Results of an Investigation
Lesson 11: Addressing Security Architecture Issues
Topic A: Remediate Identity and Access Management Issues
Topic B: Implement Security During the SDLC
Lab 1: Accessing Information Security Risk
Lab 2: Analyzing Reconnaissance Threats to Computing
Lab 3: Analyzing Attacks on Computing and Network Environments
Lab 4: Analyzing Post Attack Techniques
Lab 5: Managing Vulnerabilities in the Organization
Lab 6: Collecting Cybersecurity Intelligence
Lab 7: Analyzing Log Data
Lab 8: Performing Active Asset and Network Analysis
Lab 9: Responding to Cybersecurity Incidents
Lab 10: Investigating Cybersecurity Incidents
Lab 11: Addressing Security Architecture
CSA+ Additional Information
ENO’s CSA+ course extensively prepares students for the CSA+ Exam (CS0-001) which consists of up to 85 multiple-choice and performance based questions including:
• Threat Management
• Security Architecture and tools
• Cyber incident Response
• Vulnerability Management