This Course is available in the following format:
Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6 Helpdesk Support Training Course Hands-on
Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x Helpdesk Support Training (CXD-105) course provides help desk representatives with the skills required to effectively troubleshoot and resolve user issues faster, prevent issues from reoccurring and use the proper consoles during troubleshooting to quickly determine the root cause of user issues within a XenApp or XenDesktop 7.x environment.
Students will leave this Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x Helpdesk Support Training (CXD-105) class with the ability to troubleshoot user issues, including interpreting user needs, asking the proper questions to resolve common issues, and applying documentation practices when troubleshooting to ensure a smooth transition when escalation is necessary.
• If you are familiar with some aspects of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x Helpdesk Support Training (CXD-105), we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x Helpdesk Support Training (CXD-105) course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x Helpdesk Support Training (CXD-105) course are:
• An understanding of server, desktop and application virtualization concepts.
• Take the free CXD-102 Introduction to Citrix XenDesktop 7 eLearning course.
• Take the free CXA-104 Citrix XenApp 7.6: Overview eLearning course.
What You Will Learn
Upon completing this CCIE 360 R&S Boot Camp 1 Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Complete helpdesk tickets thoroughly with the appropriate documentation.
• Troubleshoot and resolve XenApp and XenDesktop issues within their scope in a timely manner.
• Escalate issues that are out of scope to the appropriate team/individual.
• Think strategically and use the proper consoles during troubleshooting to quickly determine the root cause of a problem.
Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x Helpdesk Support Training – Course Syllabus:
Module 1: Supporting XenApp and XenDesktop as a Helpdesk Representative
XenApp and XenDesktop Architecture
XenApp and XenDesktop Infrastructure
Module 2: Configuring Citrix Receiver and Using Citrix StoreFront
Authenticating to a XenApp or XenDesktop Environment
Understanding Citrix Receiver
Troubleshooting Receiver Issues
Module 3: Researching Issues with Citrix Studio
Working with Machine Catalogs
Working with Delivery Groups
Understanding Citrix Policies
Understanding End-User Profiles
Module 4: Printing in a XenApp and XenDesktop Environment
Default Printing Behavior
Citrix Universal Print Server and Printer Driver
Troubleshooting End-User Printing Issues
Module 5: Resolving Issues Using Citrix Director
Interacting with an End User
Resolving Issues for the End User
Monitoring with the Director Dashboard
Troubleshooting Director Issues