This Course is available in the following format:
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Deployment D Training v11.5 (UCCE) – Hands-on
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Deployment D Training v11.5 (UCCE) is a 5-day instructor-led course that helps prepare learners to deploy the Cisco Unified CCE v11.5 solution. This Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Deployment D Training v11.5 course will provide the student with the underlying knowledge to understand deployment design solutions, requirements for deployment, and how to install and configure all major Cisco Unified CCE components.
As a part of deployment activities, the student will understand how to install and integrate Intelligent Contact Manager (ICM) with Active Directory, how to install and integrate Cisco Unified CVP components using an IOS-based voice browser and Cisco Virtualized Voice Browser (Cisco VVB), how to install and integrate Cisco Finesse, how to install and integrate Cisco Unified Intelligence Center with Active Directory and associated Data Sources for reporting purposes, and how to install and configure Agent- and IVR-based Outbound Option dialing campaigns.
Finally, the student will learn how to setup and use troubleshooting tools including RTMT, System CLI, Diagnostic Framework, and ICM command-line utilities to find status information and log files, and to track a call from the point of entry to the agent desktop.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Deployment D Training v11.5 course:
● System and technical support engineers.
● Day 1 and Day 2 support personnel.
● Administrative and reporting personnel.
● Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers who are responsible for sales, implementation, or administration of a Cisco Unified Contact Center.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Deployment D Training v11.5 course are:
All students must have their own personal computer or laptop for access to lab systems, WebEx (for WebEx deliveries), and course materials (if electronic materials are used). These computers must conform with these capabilities:
● Windows (preferred), Mac and Linux operating systems supported.
● Access to the internet with speeds greater than 1 Mbps.
● Mozilla Firefox (v45 or better [preferred]) or Internet Explorer 11.
● Must have or the ability to install Cisco AnyConnect VPN software and Cisco IP Communicator.
● Must have the ability to use Remote Desktop Connection for access to lab servers.
● Headsets for audio communications can be helpful.
● Working knowledge of Cisco networking and components such as routers and switches.
● Working knowledge of Microsoft software products such as Microsoft Windows Server deployed in an Active Directory environment.
● Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Advanced Administration (UCCE-AA v11.5)
● Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Administration (UCCE-A v11.5)
● Attendance in Cisco Unified CCE Administration classes or equivalent real world experience. This class will assume the student has a solid working knowledge of Cisco Unified CCE and its administration.
What You Will Learn
Upon completing this Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Deployment D Training v11.5 course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
● Understand CCE solutions, architecture, solution options, deployment models, integrated features, and call flow options.
● Understand underlying Cisco Unified CCE processes, messaging, and fault tolerance schemes.
● Install, upgrade, and make basic configurations in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
● Install, create databases, integrate, and upgrade all ICM components to include the ICM Router, Logger, Administration & Data Server, Peripheral Gateways, CTI Gateway and Cisco Finesse.
● Install, integrate, configure, and upgrade Cisco Unified CVP components to include the CVP Call Server, Voice XML Server, Media Server, Reporting Server, and Cisco VVB.
● Install, upgrade, and make configurations for Cisco Unified Intelligence Center and Cisco Outbound Option Agent- and IVR-based campaigns.
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Deployment D Training v11.5 – Course Syllabus
Module 1. Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Overview
Lesson 1: Presenting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
Cisco Unified CCE Solutions
New/Deprecated Features and Enhancements
Cisco Unified CCE Reference Designs
Cisco Unified CCE Reference Design Specifications
Cisco Unified CCE Core Components
Optional Cisco Components
Optional Third-Party Components
Cisco Unified CCE Solution Integrated Features
Lesson 2: Cisco Unified CCE Core Components
Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Cisco Unified CM Cluster Nodes
Cisco Unified CM Database Architecture
Call Processing Subscriber Redundancy
CTI Manager Service
Partitions and Calling Search Spaces
Basic Call Handling
Cisco Unified CCE/ICM
Traditional ICM Deployment Models
Cisco Unified CVP
Cisco Unified CVP Product Components
Cisco Unified CVP Functional Deployment Models
Lesson 3: Cisco Unified CCE Options
Optional Cisco Unified CCE Components
Cisco Unified CCE Third-Party Components
Cisco Unified CCE Integrated Features
Lesson 4: Basic Call Flow Models
Call Flow Types
Traditional ICM Pre-route
Traditional ICM Post-route
Cisco Unified CCE Call Flow
Traditional ICM Translation Routing
Translation Route to VRU
Module 2. Cisco Unified CCE Protocols, Processes, and Services
Lesson 1: Cisco Unified CM
Cisco Unified CM Architecture
Cisco Unified CM Fault Tolerance
Lesson 2: Cisco Unified CCE/Intelligent Contact Manager
ICM Processes and Services
ICM Fault Tolerance
Lesson 3: Cisco Unified CVP
CVP Fault Tolerance
Module 3. Installing Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Lesson 1: Installation Prerequisites
Username and Password
Required Installation Information
Lesson 2: Cisco Unified CM Installation
Lesson 3: Post-installation Configurations4
Lesson 4: Creating Basic Infrastructure
Calling Search Spaces
Application User Accounts
Lesson 5: Upgrading Cisco Unified CM
Understanding Upgrades and Migrations
Requirements and Limitations
Supported Upgrade Paths
Upgrade Sequence and Timing
Module 4. Installing Intelligent Contact Manager
Lesson 1: Installation Requirements
Lesson 2: Pre-installation Tasks
Set Up Active Directory and DNS
Set Up Virtual Machines
Set Up Third Party Software
Lesson 3: Install the Main Installer
Install the ICM Software Installer
Set Up Organizational Units
Add Users to Security Groups
Lesson 4: Install the Central Controller
Add ICM Instance
Create the Logger Database
Set Up the ICM Router
Set Up the ICM Logger
Lesson 5: Install the Administration and Data Server
Create the HDS Database
Set Up the Administration and Data Server
Start Central Controller
Set the Deployment Type and Congestion Control
Lesson 6: Install the Peripheral Gateway
Configure the PG for CUCM
Configure the PG for Cisco Unified CVP
Set Up the PG for CUCM
Set Up the PG for Cisco Unified CVP
Install the JTAPI Client for Cisco Unified CM PG
Lesson 7: Install CTI Services
Set Up CTI Server
Lesson 8: Cisco Finesse
Finesse Agent Desktop
Finesse IP Phone Agent
Lesson 9: Upgrading ICM
Module 5. Installing Cisco Unified CVP
Lesson 1: Installation Prerequisites
Lesson 2: Install the CVP Server
License CVP Components
Lesson 3: Configure Cisco Unified CVP Components
Cisco Unified CM
Lesson 4: Upgrading Cisco Unified CVP Upgrade Path
Module 6. Installing and Configuring Cisco Unified CCE Options
Lesson 1: Cisco Outbound Option
Enable Outbound Option
Add Outbound Database
Configure the Media Routing PG and Dialer Peripheral
Configure the Dialer
Set Up the Media Routing PG and Dialer
Outbound Option Configurations
Lesson 2: Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
Import Stock Reports
Module 7. Supporting Cisco Unified CCE
Lesson 1: Maintenance Activities
Back-up and Restore
Lesson 2: UCCE Troubleshooting Tools
ICM Command Line Tools
Syslog and SNMP