This Course is available in the following format:
Cisco UC Architecture and Design v8.0 Training (UCAD – UC)Course Description
This Cisco UC Architecture and Design Training v8.0 (UCAD-UC) course consists of both lecture and self-study components. Our virtual classroom Cisco UC Architecture and Design Training course challenges you to apply the design skills learned in the lecture to your own networks and projects. Each day consists of a four-hour lecture followed by flexible self-study time. Each morning begins with a question-and-answer period to follow-up on previous self-study exercises.
Avoid design disasters by exploring the breadth of technical issues involved in designing modern Unified Communications (UC) networks. Once you apply a consistent set of analytical tools, best practices, and design methodology to the complex set of requirements and problems involved in these systems, the full potential for a stable, scalable, and feature-rich UC system can be realized.
Duration: 5 days
● If you are familiar with some aspects of Cisco UC Architecture and Design v8.0 Training (UCAD – UC), we can omit or shorten their discussion.
● We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
● If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
● Network architects and engineers
● System engineers
● Components that comprise a complete Cisco UC solution
● Size and position products
● Products and features required in the LAN environment to support UC call control
● Based on existing telephony and data statistics:
● Calculate the WAN bandwidth requirements to support VoIP calls
● Size the voice gateway
● Size and locate the media resources
● Size and locate Cisco UC call agents in CUCM v8.x
● Design a proper dial plan
● Issues that impact E911 requirements
● Voice network component security
1. UC Architecture Overview
2. Designing the LAN for Cisco UC Call Control
3. Designing the WAN for Cisco UC Call Control
4.Designing Cisco UC Call Control
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!