This Course is available in the following format:
CISA Certification Training – Hands-on
Get ready for the newly updated CISA exam with our top-quality CISA Certification Training | Cisa Training preparation course.
In this CISA Certification Training course, you’ll cover all five domains of the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) exam and gain the knowledge and technical concepts required to obtain CISA certification. Since its inception in 1978, the CISA exam has become the gold standard of excellence in IS auditing, control, and security. Our experts have created a study guide of relevant, up-to-date information, including summary charts, insightful data, and practice exams. Along with our custom course material, you will receive a free copy of the CISA Review Manual 2013.
This CISA Certification Training course can be a component of our 8570.1 Training Solution that can also include assessments, certification preparation and program management, post training and testing, 8570 compliance tracking and reporting, and continuing education.
CISA Related Courses
• CISA Training | Certified Information Systems Auditor Training
• CISM Training | Certified Information Security Manager Training
• CISSP Training | Certified Information Systems Security Professional Training
• CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ Training | CSA+ Certification Training
• CompTIA Security+ Certification Training
• We can adapt this CISA Certification Training or Certified Information Systems Auditor Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this CISA Certification Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the CISA Certification Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the CISA Certification Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this CISA Certification Training course:
• IS audit, control, assurance, and security professionals, including IT consultants, auditors, managers, security policy writers, privacy officers, information security officers, network administrators, security device administrators, and security engineers, who have five years of experience with audit, IT systems, and security of information systems.
CISA Certification Training – Prerequisites:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this CISA Certification Training course are as follows:
• There is no prerequisite to attend the CISA Certification Training | CISA Training training; however to gain the CISA Certification, there is a minimum requirement of 5 years of professional information systems auditing, control or security work experience. Substitutions and waivers of such experience may be obtained if certain education and general IS or audit experience requirements are met. To learn more about CISA eligibility requirements, please visit the official website of ISACA.
CISA Certification Training – Objectives:
Upon completing this CISA Certification Training Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• The Knowledge to perform comprehensive systems security audits
• Knowledge of the five core competencies that make up the CISA:
—The Process of Auditing Information Systems
—Governance of IT and Management
—Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
—Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Services Management
• Protection of Information Assets
• The required knowledge and ability to provide effective security audits
CISA Certification Training – Course Syllabus:
Domain 1: CISA’s Information Systems Audit Process:
• Developing a risk-based IT audit strategy
• Planning specific audits
• Conducting audits to IS audit standards
• Implementation of risk management and control practices
Domain 2: CISA’s IT Governance and Management:
• Effectiveness of IT Governance structure
• IT organisational structure and human resources (personnel) management
• Organisation’s IT policies, standards, and procedures
• Adequacy of the Quality Management System
• IT management and monitoring controls
• IT resource investment
• IT contracting strategies and policies
• Management of organisations IT-related risks
• Monitoring and assurance practices
• Organisation business continuity plan
Domain 3: CISA’s Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation:
• Business case development for IS acquisition, development, maintenance, and retirement
• Project management practices and controls
• Conducting reviews of project management practices
• Controls for requirements, acquisition, development, and testing phases
• Readiness for Information Systems
• Project Plan Reviewing
• Post Implementation System Reviews
Domain 4: CISA’s Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support:
• Conduct periodic reviews of organisations objectives
• Service level management
• Third party management practices
• Operations and end-user procedures
• Process of information systems maintenance
• Data administration practices determine the integrity and optimisation of databases
• Use of capacity and performance monitoring tools and techniques
• Problem and incident management practices
• Change, configuration, and release management practices
• Adequacy of backup and restore provisions
• Organisation’s disaster recovery plan in the event of a disaster
Domain 5: CISA’s Protection of Information Assets:
• Information security policies, standards and procedures
• Design, implementing, monitoring of system and logical security controls
• Design, implementing, monitoring of data classification processes and procedures
• Design, implementing, monitoring of physical access and environmental controls
• Processes and procedures to store, retrieve, transport and dispose of information assets
Additional CISA Information
ENO’s CISA course extensively prepares students for the CISA exam, which consists of 150 multiple-choice questions that cover the five information systems auditing areas. These areas have been created from a CISA job practice analysis and reflect the work performed by information systems auditors.