This Course is available in the following format:
Check Point Cyber Security Administrator Training (R80.10) [CCSA] – Hands-on
The goal of Check Point Cyber Security Administrator Training (R80.10) [CCSA] course is to provide an understanding of basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this Check Point Cyber Security Administrator Training (R80.10) [CCSA] course:
● This course is recommended for technical professionals who support, install, deploy or administer Check Point Software Blades.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Check Point Cyber Security Administrator Training (R80.10) [CCSA] course are:
● General knowledge of TCP/IP
● Working knowledge of Windows and/or UNIX
● Working knowledge of network technology
● Working knowledge of the Internet
What You Will Learn:
Upon completing this Check Point Cyber Security Administrator Training (R80.10) [CCSA] course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
● Introduction to Check Point Technology
● Security Policy Management
● Policy Layers
● Check Point Security Solutions and Licensing
● Traffic Visibility
● Basic Concepts of VPN
● Managing User Access
● Working with ClusterXL
● Administrator Task Implementation
This training prepares students for the following exam(s):
● 156-215.80 : CCSA: Check Point Certified Security Administrator R80
● Interpret the concept of a Firewall and understand the mechanisms used for controlling network traffic.
● Describe the key elements of Check Point?s unified Security Management Architecture.
● Recognize SmartConsole features, functions and tools.
● Understand Check Point deployment options.
● Describe the basic functions of Gaia.
● Describe the essential elements of a Security Policy.
● Understand how traffic inspection takes place in a unified Security Policy.
● Summarize how administration roles and permissions assist in managing policy.
● Recall how to implement backup techniques.
● Understand the Check Point policy layer concept.
● Recognize Check Point security solutions and products and how they work to protect your network.
● Understand licensing and contract requirements for Check Point security products.
● Identify tools designed to monitor data, determine threats and recognize performance improvements.
● Identify tools designed to respond quickly and efficiently to changes in gateways, tunnels, remote users, traffic flow patterns, and other activities.
● Understand Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPN deployments and communities.
● Understand how to analyze and interpret VPN traffic.
● Recognize how to define users and user groups.
● Understand how to manage user access for internal and external users.
● Understand the basic concepts of ClusterXL technology and its advantages.
● Understand how to perform periodic administrator tasks as specified in administrator job descriptions.
-Working with Gaia Portal
-Modifying an Existing Security Policy
-Configuring Hide and Static NAT
-Managing Administrator Access
-Installing and Managing a Remote Security Gateway
-Defining Access Control Policy Layers Defining and Sharing Security Policy Layers
-Working with Licenses and Contracts
-Working with Check Point Logs
-Maintaining Check Point Logs
-Configuring a Site-to-Site VPN
-Providing User Access
-Working with Cluster XL
-Verifying Network Compliance
-Working with CP View