This Course is available in the following format:
CompTIA CASP+ Certification Training | CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Training Course by ENO
Learn advanced security administration tools and techniques while preparing for the CASP+ exam (CAS-003) in this hands-on CASP+ Certification Training course
CompTIA CASP+ Certification Training; You have experience in the increasingly crucial field of information security, and now you’re ready to take that experience to the next level. CASP+ – CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (exam CAS-003) is the course you will need to take if your job responsibilities include securing complex enterprise environments. In this CompTIA CASP+ Certification Training course, you will expand on your knowledge of information security to apply more advanced principles that will keep your organization safe from the many ways it can be threatened.
Today’s IT climate demands individuals with demonstrable skills, and the information and activities in this course can help you develop the skill set you need to confidently perform your duties as an advanced security professional. This CompTIA CASP+ Certification Training course is designed for IT professionals who want to acquire the technical knowledge and skills needed to conceptualize, engineer, integrate, and implement secure solutions across complex enterprise environments.
This CompTIA CASP+ Certification Training course can also benefit you if you intend to pass the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CAS-003) certification examination. What you learn and practice in this course can be a significant part of your preparation.
CompTIA CASP+ Certification Training – Customize It!
• We can adapt this CompTIA CASP+ Certification Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this CompTIA CASP+ Certification Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the CompTIA CASP+ Certification Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the CompTIA CASP+ Certification Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
CompTIA CASP+ Certification Training – Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this CompTIA CASP+ Certification Training course:
• Individuals seeking the CompTIA CASP+ Certification Training
• IT professionals with a minimum of 10 years of experience in IT administration and at least five years of hands-on security in an enterprise environment
CompTIA CASP+ Certification Training – Related Courses:
CompTIA CASP+ Certification Trainingg – Prerequisites
To be ready for this advanced CASP+ Certification Training course, you should have at least a foundational knowledge of information security. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Knowledge of identity and access management (IAM) concepts and common implementations, such as authentication factors and directory services.
• Knowledge of cryptographic concepts and common implementations, such as Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) and public key infrastructure (PKI).
• Knowledge of computer networking concepts and implementations, such as the TCP/IP model and configuration of routers and switches.
• Knowledge of common security technologies used to safeguard the enterprise, such as anti-malware solutions, firewalls, and VPNs.
CompTIA CASP+ Certification Training – Objectives:
After completing this CompTIA CASP+ Certification Training course, attendees will be able to:
• Support IT governance in the enterprise with an emphasis on managing risk.
• Leverage collaboration tools and technology to support enterprise security.
• Use research and analysis to secure the enterprise.
• Integrate advanced authentication and authorization techniques.
• Implement cryptographic techniques.
• Implement security controls for hosts.
• Implement security controls for mobile devices.
• Implement network security.
• Implement security in the systems and software development lifecycle.
• Integrate hosts, storage, networks, applications, virtual environments, and cloud technologies in a secure enterprise architecture.
• Conduct security assessments.
• Respond to and recover from security incidents.
CompTIA CASP+ Certification Training – Course Syllabus:
Lesson 1: Supporting IT Governance and Risk Management
Identify the Importance of IT Governance and Risk Management
Integrate Documentation into Risk Management
Lesson 2: Leveraging Collaboration to Support Security
Facilitate Collaboration across Business Units
Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions
Lesson 3: Using Research and Analysis to Secure the Enterprise
Determine Industry Trends and Their Effects on the Enterprise
Analyze Scenarios to Secure the Enterprise
Lesson 4: Integrating Advanced Authentication and Authorization Techniques
Implement Authentication and Authorization Technologies
Implement Advanced Identity and Access Management
Lesson 5: Implementing Cryptographic Techniques
Select Cryptographic Techniques
Lesson 6: Implementing Security Controls for Hosts
Select Host Hardware and Software
Virtualize Servers and Desktops
Protect Boot Loaders
Lesson 7: Implementing Security Controls for Mobile Devices
Implement Mobile Device Management
Address Security and Privacy Concerns for Mobile Devices
Lesson 8: Implementing Network Security
Plan Deployment of Network Security Components and Devices
Plan Deployment of Network-Enabled Devices
Implement Advanced Network Design
Implement Network Security Controls
Lesson 9: Implementing Security in the Systems and Software Development Lifecycle
Implement Security throughout the Technology Lifecycle
Identify General Application Vulnerabilities
Identify Web Application Vulnerabilities
Implement Application Security Controls
Lesson 10: Integrating Assets in a Secure Enterprise Architecture
Integrate Standards and Best Practices in Enterprise Security
Select Technical Deployment Models
Integrate Cloud-Augmented Security Services
Secure the Design of the Enterprise Infrastructure
Integrate Data Security in the Enterprise Architecture
Integrate Enterprise Applications in a Secure Architecture
Lesson 11: Conducting Security Assessments
Select Security Assessment Methods
Perform Security Assessments with Appropriate Tools
Lesson 12: Responding to and Recovering from Incidents
Prepare for Incident Response and Forensic Investigations
Conduct Incident Response and Forensic Analysis
Appendix A: Taking the Exams
Appendix B: Mapping Course Content to CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Exam CAS-003