This Course is available in the following format:
C-RAN Training | Cloud-RAN Training Course Description
An emerging term in radio access network (RAN) architecture is C-RAN which depending on the source is interpreted as “Cloud-RAN”, “Centralized-RAN”, “Cooperative-RAN”, or even “Clean-RAN”. C-RAN Training | Cloud-RAN Training or Centralized Radio Access Network training covers C-RAN principles, architecture, components, planning and design of cloud-RAN applied to 4G and 5G mobile networks.
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this C-RAN Training | Cloud-RAN Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
What You Will Learn:
Upon completing this C-RAN Training | Cloud-RAN Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• BU (Base Band Unit)
• RRH (Remote Radio Head)
• CPRI (Common Public Radio Interface) Link and Protocol
• C-RAN vs. macro cells and DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems)
C-RAN Training | Cloud-RAN Training – Course Syllabus:
CLOUD RAN – Introduction & Objective
The Objectives of C-RAN
Network Densification & HetNets
Cloud RAN Concept
C-RAN Business Scenario
CLOUD RAN ARCHITECTURES
From Remote Radio Heads to Cloud RAN
C-RAN: Centralized RAN? Cloud RAN?
Software Defined Radio
Use Cases & Scale
Fronthaul & Digital RF Over Fiber
Layer 1 Processing & the Mobile Control Plane
Mobile Fronthaul: A New Term
Mobile Fronthaul Requirements & Limitations
Fronthaul Over Optical Transport Networks