This Course is available in the following format:
Bluetooth and its Operation Training Course | In Depth Training
In just 1 day, this unique Bluetooth and its Operation Training course from ENO provides an essential, fast-track coverage of the technical aspects of Bluetooth technology, including:
• Bluetooth operation
• Bluetooth testing
• Bluetooth troubleshooting
Understanding Bluetooth, this hands-on practical Bluetooth and its Operation Training course covers Bluetooth operation in depth, the installation of Bluetooth hardware and software, configuration, testing and troubleshooting. Our Bluetooth and its Operation Training course combination covers subjects and material that would require you to spend up to four days on other vendors’ training programmes. The Bluetooth and its Operation Training course incorporates hands-on practical labs using a range of commercial Bluetooth hardware and software products, including Bluetooth adapters, Bluetooth Access Points, Bluetooth enabled mobile phones, headsets, accessories and PDAs.
• Bluetooth 5.0 Training | Bluetooth 5 Fundamental Course
• Bluetooth Training | A Comprehensive Technology Overview Training
• Bluetooth and its Operation Training | In Depth Training
• Bluetooth Operation, Security, Applications and Coexistence Training
• BLE Training | Bluetooth Low Energy Training
• IoT Training | Internet of Things Training In Depth
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this Bluetooth and its Operation Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Bluetooth and its Operation Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Bluetooth and its Operation Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
What You Will Learn:
Upon completing this Bluetooth and its Operation Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Understand Bluetooth’s standards, architecture and operation.
• Understand the APIs, radio interface and protocol layers used by Bluetooth.
• Configure Bluetooth-enabled devices including mobile phones, PDAs and Access Points.
• Install and configure Bluetooth hardware and software.
• Configure LAN access, remote access and FAX gateway access point solutions using Bluetooth.
• Understand and configure Bluetooth security and application level security.
• Test and troubleshoot Bluetooth configurations.
• Provide effective support to Bluetooth users.
Bluetooth and its Operation Training – Course Syllabus:
Current Bluetooth standards
◾Bluetooth version 1.0b
◾Bluetooth version 1.1
◾What to expect in Bluetooth version 2
Understanding the Bluetooth Architecture
The Bluetooth APIs
◾Understanding the Bluetooth protocol layers
◾The Bluetooth Radio layer
◾The Baseband layer
◾Link Management Protocol
◾The Host Controller Interface (HCI)
Configuring Bluetooth devices
◾Configuring a Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone
◾Pairing with a headset
◾Pairing with other devices
◾Enabling and verifying Bluetooth security
Installing Bluetooth on a PC
◾Installing Bluetooth hardware
◾Installing Bluetooth driver software
◾Verifying interfaces and drivers
◾Bluetooth Configuration Tool
◾Testing the hardware
◾Configuring Bluetooth COM ports
Working with Bluetooth
Configuring Bluetooth Security
◾Understanding Bluetooth Security
◾Configuring Security Modes
Using Bluetooth applications
◾Sharing vCard and vCalendar
◾Working with groupware applications – SPANworks
Providing Bluetooth services
◾Providing wireless access to a LAN
◾Creating a Bluetooth dial-up access point
◾Creating a Bluetooth Internet access point
◾Creating a Bluetooth Fax gateway
Accessing resources via Bluetooth
◾Accessing Internet services via a Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone
◾Accessing a corporate network via a Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone
◾Sending FAXes via Bluetooth
◾Troubleshooting resource access
Evaluating Bluetooth hardware and software
◾Pocket PCs and PDAs
◾PC adaptors: USB, PCMCIA
◾Bluetooth Access Points
◾Common problems when working with Bluetooth
◾Bluetooth test modes
◾Bluetooth diagnostic aids
◾Using Bluetooth test software
◾Using a Bluetooth analyser
◾Providing User support