|Classroom Live||Online Live||Onsite Training||Self-Paced|
AWS Business Essentials Training Course by Example
AWS Business Essentials Training course helps IT business decision makers understand the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives. In this AWS Business Essentials Training course we discuss the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. This AWS Business Essentials Training course also introduces you to successful cloud adoption frameworks so to help you consider the AWS platform within your cloud computing strategy.
● If you are familiar with some aspects of this AWS Business Essentials Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
● We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
● If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
IT Business Decision-Makers
Individuals who are new to working with AWS
Duration: 1 days
Working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts
Familiarity with basic finance concepts
Familiarity with basic IT security concepts
● Identify the value and benefits of the AWS cloud
● Recognize the valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used
● Understand the robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain security and data protection
● Articulate the financial impact the AWS cloud can have on an organization’s procurement cycle, cost management, and contracts, while minimizing risks associated with consumption-based pricing models
Benefits of Cloud Computing and Defining Your Cloud Strategy
Introduction to the AWS Cloud
Security and Compliance
Migrating to the Cloud: Next Steps
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help