This Course is available in the following format:
Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training – Hands-on
This Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training course is specifically designed for the individual who has the requirement to have a complete and full understanding of the features of Analyst’s Notebook. This five day Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training course teaches students to master the program’s analytic capabilities and integrate geospatial analysis into their products.
• iBase User Training
• iBase Designer Training
• Analyst Notebook Basic Training
• Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training
• Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training
• Analyst Notebook Premium Complete Training
• Analyst’s Notebook Charting + iBase Training
• Analyst’s Notebook Basic Premium and Schema Design Training
• Enterprise Insight Analysis Training (EIA)
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training course:
• National Security, Law Enforcement, and Competitive Intelligence Analysts.
Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training – Objectives:
Upon completing this Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Understand the Analyst’s Notebook Interface
• Understand the methodology in creating charts manually
• Learn to Merge multiple charts in order to uncover relationships and associations
• Create Association and Timeline charts using the import tool
• Understand data formats and create datasets for use with Analyst’s Notebook
• Format import specifications to create association or commodity flow charts
• Create variations on import specifications to allow multiple link and event analysis from a single dataset
• Enhance import specifications to automatically add attributes to charts
• Develop an understanding on how to import and merge data from multiple datasets, managing the matching and merging of entities
• Import data from structured data sets ie: phone toll records, criminal event records, Cellbrite and XRY data to create a chronological sequence of transnational events
• Understand advance detailed and accurate analysis utilizing the Social Network Analysis, Filters and Histograms, Map Chart Items and Conditional Formatting
• Learn to Integrate the features and capabilities of IBM Analyst’s Notebook with the functionality provided by geo spacial software like Google Earth
• Understand how to Create template charts to manage formatting requirements when data is imported
• Understanding how to prepare created charts for presentation software ie: PowerPoint, excel, jpeg and pdf