This Course is available in the following format:
Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training – Hands-on
This Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training course is specifically designed for the individual who is new to Analyst’s Notebook. This 3-day course provides the skills required to use IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook as a tool in the analytical role the Analyst resides.
The course focuses on the Analyst developing an understanding of the programs interface and tools, methodology in constructing manual charts by using ENO supplied data, basic techniques in importing structured data into Analyst’s Notebook and analytical techniques to conduct analysis to uncover relationships and associations. This course training curriculum insures the student has a basic understanding of how to use Analyst’s Notebook and its basic functions.
This curriculum is designed to focus on the ANB program functionality regardless of data type analyzed. Training is Conducted in IBM’s Latest Release of i2 Analyst’s Notebook Version 9.
• iBase User Training
• iBase Designer Training
• Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training
• Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training
• Analyst Notebook Premium Complete Training
• Analyst’s Notebook Charting + iBase Training
• Analyst’s Notebook Basic Premium and Schema Design Training
• Enterprise Insight Analysis Training (EIA)
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training course:
• New users of i2 Analyst’s Notebook
• National Security, Law Enforcement, and Competitive Intelligence Analysts.
Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training – Objectives:
Upon completing this course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Basic i2® Analyst’s Notebook terminology
• Navigate i2® Analyst’s Notebook interface
• Create entities, links, and manual charts
• Merge multiple charts resolving duplicate information and uncovering relationships and association
• Basic analytical techniques used in link and pattern analysis
• Import procedures and how to achieve predictable results
• Data types that can be imported into i2® Analyst’s Notebook
• Preparing for presentation and dissemination