This Course is available in the following format:
Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training – Hands-on
This Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training course is specifically designed for the individual who has working knowledge of Analyst’s Notebook, and is seeking knowledge in advanced search and discovery functions. In this Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training course, students will focus on the advanced analytic techniques, importing, and how Analyst’s Notebook displays the data in effective ways that allow users to pinpoint nodes of interest.
• iBase User Training
• iBase Designer Training
• Analyst Notebook Basic Training
• Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training
• Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training
• Analyst Notebook Premium Complete Training
• Analyst’s Notebook Charting + iBase Training
• Analyst’s Notebook Basic Premium and Schema Design Training
• Enterprise Insight Analysis Training (EIA)
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training course:
• National Security, Law Enforcement, and Competitive Intelligence Analysts.
Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training – Objectives:
Upon completing this Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Understand how to conduct detailed imports utilizing the Analyst’s Notebook importing tool.
• Understand how to conduct advance detailed and accurate analysis utilizing the Social Network Analysis, Filters and Histograms, Map Chart Items, Conditional Formatting and Activity View tools.
• Understand how to work with Chart Properties to Create Entities and Links in Analyst’s Notebook.
• Refresher on how to prepare products for presentation and sharing.