This Course is available in the following format:
Advanced Network Traffic Analysis Training Course Description
In this Advanced Network Traffic Analysis Training course, you will learn how to solve complex challenges in performing traffic analysis. The Advanced Network Traffic Analysis Training course focuses on creating baselines, identifying anomalies, and automating analytic processes.
● If you are familiar with some aspects of this Advanced Network Traffic Analysis Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
● We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
● If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this Advanced Network Traffic Analysis Training course:
• Security analysts
• Network security engineers
• Security managers
• Information security officers
• Incidence response analysts
• Network Administrators
What You Will Learn:
Upon completing this Advanced Network Traffic Analysis Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Passive network reconstruction
• Network baselines
• Regular expressions
• Dissector creation
• Python for network analysts