This Course is available in the following format:
Advanced JBoss Enterprise Development Training Course Description
This hands-on, labs-based Advanced JBoss Enterprise Development Training course challenges students by providing a deep dive into Java EE APIs and emerging JBoss development technologies. Students will use JBoss EAP, Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio, and Maven to build and deploy scalable applications that perform well and use advanced features with advanced development techniques. Newer technologies such as Arquillian for testing, Errai for Google Web Toolkit (GWT) web development, and RESTeasy for web services are covered.
Intended for experienced Java™ Enterprise Edition (EE) developers and architects, Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Development II addresses Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) with an emphasis on advanced Java EE development.
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this Advanced JBoss Enterprise Development Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Advanced JBoss Enterprise Development Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Advanced JBoss Enterprise Development Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this Advanced JBoss Enterprise Development Training course:
• Java developers with at least 2 years of Java™ EE 6 experience and 2 years of general Java EE development
• Java EE architects who wish to understand how to use advanced features of JBoss EAP and JBoss development tools
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Advanced JBoss Enterprise Development Training course are as follows:
• Experience with Java SE programming and Java EE web and services development
• Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development I (JB225) or equivalent Java EE 6 API experience
• At least 2 years of Java™ EE 6 experience and 2 years of general Java EE development
What You Will Learn:
Upon completing this Advanced JBoss Enterprise Development Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Developing advanced web applications
• Developing for JBoss EAP 6
• Extensive review of web services
• Securing Java EE applications
• Performance tuning
Advanced JBoss Enterprise Development Training – Course Syllabus:
Module 1: Reviewing Java Enterprise Edition
• Learn about the latest Java EE specifications and APIs.
Module 2: Understanding Maven—the JBoss Way
• Understand Red Hat JBoss Middleware stack and tools, including Maven.
Module 3: Developing advanced web applications
• Use advanced features and techniques in web applications including Ajax and GWT.
Module 4: Class loading in Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6
• Understand and configure module dependencies in the latest version of JBoss EAP.
Module 5: Using advanced Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)
• Use advanced Enterprise JavaBeans features such as bean-managed transactions and asynchronous EJB.
Module 6: Creating web services
• Create JAX-WS and JAX-RS services with optional security.
Module 7: Developing efficient messaging clients
• Construct message clients that perform well.
Module 8: Securing Java EE applications
• Provide custom authentication and granular authorization for Java EE applications.
Module 9: Performance tuning Java EE applications
• Understand the techniques for performance tuning a Java EE application.
Module 10: Internationalization
• Develop applications that can present their user interface, messages, and data using local languages and formatting.