The hospitality industry is facing an ever increasing pressure to protect customer data. Whether it’s the regulations of the payment card!
Exposure Areas & Security Solutions
The hospitality industry is facing an ever increasing pressure to protect customer data. Whether it’s the regulations of the payment card industry or associate private information protection, an increased diligence is crucial for continuous security. Furthermore, determining the risk of connected partner networks, third-party restaurant/back of the house systems providers, and outsourced IT management is a constant concern. These challenges require a solid security program approach.
Eno Security Solutions
A proven and trusted partner within the hospitality industry, ENO provides a true consultative approach to increasing security posture. ENO’s industry leading Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessment and Qualified Incident Response Services provide peace of mind when determining compliance next steps or assessing breach vectors. Industry leading product support and proven training techniques will provide associates with the assistance they need to stay ahead of ever-changing threats while identifying potential changes required to meet partner challenges. In each case ENO’s comprehensive security program approach addresses current and future security threats and increasing regulation.
Suggested Services Include:
• Rapid Incident Response
• Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
• Security Awareness Training
• Digital Forensics
• Managed SSL VPN Service
• Technology Evaluation and Selection
• Product Design and Implementation
• Security Program Review, Gap Analysis and Plan
• Business Continuity Planning/Disaster Recovery
• Risk Assessment
• Application Security Assessment & Penetration Testing
• Security Code Review
• PCI Onsite Audit
• PCI Guidance and Planning
• PCI ASV Scanning Services
• PCI Remediation
• PCI Council Payment Application Assessment (PA-DSS)
• Data Classification Review
• Incident Response Lockdown
• Incident Response Program Development
• Incident Response Simulation
• PCI Regulatory Compliance Guidance and Planning
• QIRA and QFI
• Wireless Security Assessment
• Security Policy Review, Gap Analysis and Development
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
For organizational purchases, please send us a message at [email protected] or complete and submit this form