Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training – Hands-on
*20 CPE CREDITS
This Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training course is specifically designed for the individual who is new to Analyst’s Notebook. This 3-day Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training course provides the skills required to use IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook as a tool in the analytical role the Analyst resides.
The course focuses on the Analyst developing an understanding of the programs interface and tools, methodology in constructing manual charts by using ENO supplied data, basic techniques in importing structured data into Analyst’s Notebook and analytical techniques to conduct analysis to uncover relationships and associations. This course training curriculum insures the student has a basic understanding of how to use Analyst’s Notebook and its basic functions.
This curriculum is designed to focus on the ANB program functionality regardless of data type analyzed. Training is Conducted in IBM’s Latest Release of i2 Analyst’s Notebook Version 9.
Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training – Objectives:
Upon completing this course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Basic i2® Analyst’s Notebook terminology
• Navigate i2® Analyst’s Notebook interface
• Create entities, links, and manual charts
• Merge multiple charts resolving duplicate information and uncovering relationships and association
• Basic analytical techniques used in link and pattern analysis
• Import procedures and how to achieve predictable results
• Data types that can be imported into i2® Analyst’s Notebook
• Preparing for presentation and dissemination
Registration closes for all classes 2 weeks prior to the start date.
For Government/Corporate purchases, please complete and submit this form