CASP+ Certification Training | CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Training Course by ENO
Learn advanced security administration tools and techniques while preparing for the CASP+ exam (CAS-003) in this hands-on CASP+ Certification Training course
Today’s IT climate demands individuals with demonstrable skills, and the information and activities in this course can help you develop the skill set you need to confidently perform your duties as an advanced security professional. This CASP+ Certification Training course is designed for IT professionals who want to acquire the technical knowledge and skills needed to conceptualize, engineer, integrate, and implement secure solutions across complex enterprise environments.
This CASP+ Certification Training course can also benefit you if you intend to pass the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CAS-003) certification examination. What you learn and practice in this course can be a significant part of your preparation.
CASP+ Certification Training – Objectives:
After completing this CASP+ Certification Training course, attendees will be able to:
• Support IT governance in the enterprise with an emphasis on managing risk.
• Leverage collaboration tools and technology to support enterprise security.
• Use research and analysis to secure the enterprise.
• Integrate advanced authentication and authorization techniques.
• Implement cryptographic techniques.
• Implement security controls for hosts.
• Implement security controls for mobile devices.
• Implement network security.
• Implement security in the systems and software development lifecycle.
• Integrate hosts, storage, networks, applications, virtual environments, and cloud technologies in a secure enterprise architecture.
• Conduct security assessments.
• Respond to and recover from security incidents.
Registration closes for all classes 2 weeks prior to the start date.
For Government/Corporate purchases, please complete and submit this form.