CEH Certification Training Bootcamp Course – Hands-on
Prepare for the CEH certification while learning the latest ethical hacking techniques with this CEH Certification Training | Certified Ethical Hacker Training v10.
CEH Certification Training Bootcamp, Our most popular information security and hacking training covers the techniques used by malicious, black hat hackers with high energy lectures and hands-on lab exercises. While these hacking skills can be used for malicious purposes, this CEH Certification Training class teaches you how to use the same hacking techniques to perform a white-hat, ethical hack, on your organization. You’ll leave with the ability to quantitatively assess and measure threats to information assets; and discover where your organization is most vulnerable to hacking in this CEH Certification Training Bootcamp Course course.
The goal of this CEH Certification Training Bootcamp course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification! This CEH Certification Training Bootcamp Course course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam
CEH Certification Training Bootcamp Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this CEH Certification Training Bootcamp course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
These are some of the many concepts you will learn to master during this hands on hacking course…
• Penetration testing methodologies
• Stealthy network recon
• Passive traffic identification
• Remote root vulnerability exploitation
• Privilege escalation hacking
• IPv6 Vulnerabilities
• Gaining remote access through a trojan
• Running shellcode in RAM vs. on disk
• Wireless insecurity
• Breaking IP-based ACLs via spoofing
• Abusing Windows named pipes for domain impersonation
• Evidence removal and anti-forensics
• Attacking network infrastructure devices
• Hacking by brute forcing remotely
• Hiding exploit payloads in jpeg and gif image files
• Hacking web applications
• Breaking into databases with SQL injection
• Cross-site scripting
• Hacking into Cisco routers
• Justifying a penetration test to management & customers
Registration closes for all classes 2 weeks prior to the start date.
For Government/Corporate purchases, please complete and submit this form.