VoIP Security Training Course Hands-on Labs
VoIP Security Training course is planned and designed to provide the participants with a detailed technical perspective on VoIP security and its underlying technology and protocol enablers. The VoIP Security Training course covers specifics on how to properly assess, audit and mitigate your security risks.
Common VoIP attacks will be analyzed, discussed and countermeasures provided. All technical aspects of VoIP security including threats and vulnerabilities and protection mechanisms to secure signaling and media will be covered.
VoIP Security Training – Objectives:
Upon completing this VoIP Security Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Understand VoIP
• Learn VoIP security issues
• Identify VoIP security features
• Understand the threats and security holes with VoIP call control protocols H.323, SIP, and MGCP
• Identify SIP Security Features and learn how to configure and administer those features
• Learn H.323 security issues including Port usage risk, firewall inspection, and NAT configurations
• Examine VoIP best practices to support risk mitigation
• Examine VoIP management tools and best practices to support risk mitigation
• Learn how NAT and Firewalls impact call setup, media streams, latency, and application level gateway
• Understand SIP NAT Traversal
• Examine how to overcome NAT issues using STUN, TURN, and ICE
• Examine cryptographic protocols, Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) protocol, Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) protocol and Session Description Protocol Security Descriptions (SDES) protocol
Registration closes for all classes 2 weeks prior to the start date.
For Government/Corporate purchases, please complete and submit this form