The world’s top companies turn to us for training. Why? Because we bring you a robust portfolio of 2,100 classes filled with cutting-edge IT! Created in 1994, ENO has served more than 1,800 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, offers an extensive geographic footprint, and has premium partnerships with more than 150 of the leading product manufacturers!
Upgrade Employees and meet Enterprise Business Goals
Implement ENO’s’ cutting-edge, award-winning IT training throughout your enterprise and do more than upgrade your employees with the latest and greatest certifications and skills. Keep your entire company up to speed while maintaining productivity across offices and time zones. New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company, with 102 centers in 70 countries. We’ve trained employees at all companies in Fortune magazine’s ranking of America’s 100 largest corporations, yet we’re able to make our global reach and resources relevant to any company’s needs with the responsiveness of a local partner.
Virtual Classroom Live
Learning strategy meets business strategy
By getting to know your enterprise, New Horizons ties comprehensive learning method options with the immediate and long-term needs of your company. New Horizons has the expertise, facilities and resources to help you:
● Increase employee efficiency and align it with your business objectives.
● Provide a measurable ROI for your training dollars.
● Develop learning plans that boost employee effectiveness.
● Develop employees while minimizing training travel expenses and office downtime.
ENO simplifies enterprise IT learning.
ENO IT learning experts ensure your training solution works smoothly. Our enterprise resources include:
● An Account Management team available to analyze, develop and implement learning programs that match your company’s vision
● A Professional Services team of subject matter experts to develop custom ENO learning and technology solutions to help you achieve long-term growth and maintain an edge over your competitors
● A Client Support team to help with scheduling, registration and billing, plus monthly reporting to track the effectiveness of your IT learning investment
● ENO’s powerful web-based tool that advances the learning process through access to courseware and learning reinforcement libraries
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help