Crossbeam XOS Specialist with one-day Check Point VSX Training
|Crossbeam XOS Specialist with one-day Check Point VSX Training:
After completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe Crossbeam Solutions architecture and how to deploy its various applications and
- Configure and manage security applications on Crossbeam platform.
- Set-up VRRP High availability features on Crossbeam platform.
- Administrate and troubleshoot Crossbeam solutions.
- Implement Network Address translation (NAT).
- Restore configuration and Upgrade XOS operating system.
- Describe Secure Shore Network Management Systems features.
- Describe VSX NGX Features on Crossbeam platforms.
- The benefits of VSX solutions running on Crossbeam Solutions architecture and
- How to implement Virtual Systems, Virtual routers and Virtual Switches
- How to implement Virtual Firewall running Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding
- How to enable High availability features on a VSX Cluster with VRRP
- Administration and troubleshooting.
- X-series basic configurations.
- Setting up all High availability features such as VRRP, physical interface
- Redundancy, application processor module redundancy, control processor redundancy.
- Establishing basic FireWall-1 security policies on Crossbeam platforms.
- Setting up multi-applications environment such as FireWall1, Anti Virus and IDS applications
on Crossbeam X-series platforms.
- Configuring NAT.
- Troubleshooting and debugging the Crossbeam Solutions.
- Management of the Crossbeam Solutions (Software upgrade, GUI management).
- Setting up a VSX Cluster on Crossbeam Vap-group to take benefit of NPM load balancing.
- Establishing External Virtual Routers and multiple Virtual Systems.
- Setting up Bridging Virtual Systems for Layer 2 forwarding.
- Configuring VSX Dynamic Routing capability using OSPF on Virtual Systems.
For organizational purchases, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete and submit this form.