ENO has a long history of supporting both technology and GRC initiatives within the Federal Government with best-of-breed product and Professional Services solutions. ENO Federal team consists of highly qualified engineers and senior executives with extensive experience in the successful execution of projects ranging from small to large in scale. They are well-versed in completing complex technical projects that accomplish the missions and goals of federal sector organizations.
We offer the most complete GSA schedule available with more than 300 course titles and 1200 Self-Paced e-Learning titles in addition to our virtual instructor-led training courses. And, whether you choose to pay through the GSA contract or use your SmartPay card, you’ll receive the same government rate.
We have partnered with strategic government contractors to position our training offerings on many major contract vehicles, including ITES-2S, NetCents, FasTrac, GoLearn, SeaPort-e, SEWP IV, and ECS III. We have also partnered with many small business 8(a) providers including those owned by a minority, service disabled veteran, HUBzone, and native tribal (Alaskan).
Suggested Services Include:
- Application Security Consulting Services
- Cyber Analysis Solutions
- Data Security and Privacy Consulting
- Commercial Electronic Security Systems Installation
- End-User Training Catalog
- Incident Response and Security Assessment Services
- Instructional Design Services
- DoD Directive 8570.1 Compliance
- Malware Detection and Remediation
- Network and Infrastructure Services
- Mobile Security Solutions
- Network Security Consulting
- Risk Management Consulting Services
- Regulatory Compliance
- Information Security Solutions by Industries
- Software Development and Maintenance Services
- Vulnerability Management
- Web Solutions and Services
Our experienced government team can also assist you in procuring our products and services through Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs), Basic Ordering Agreements (BOAs), and Master Ordering Agreements (MOAs). Contact our Government Training Advisor to learn more about purchasing our products through contract vehicles.
Federal GSA Schedule – IT Schedule 70
- Special Item No. 132-50 Training Courses
- Special Item No. 132-51 Information Technology Professional Services
- Special Item No. 132-34 Maintenance of Software as a Service