DoD 8570 Training
DoD 8570 Mandate
What Is DoD 8570?
Directive 8570 provides guidance and procedures for the training, certification, and management of the DoD workforce conducting Information Assurance functions in assigned duty positions. It also provides guidance on reporting metrics.
What Agencies Are Affected by 8570?
- Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Military Departments
- Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Combatant Commands
- Office of the Inspector General of the DoD
- Defense Agencies
- DoD Field Activities
- all other organizational entities in the DoD
Who Is Affected by 8570?
Any full-time or part-time civilian employee, military service member, contractor, or local national with privileged access to a DoD information system performing information assurance (security) functions — regardless of job or occupational series.
The manual, 8570.01M, specifies that the Department of Defense requires approximately 110,000 identified Information Assurance professionals to be certified within a five year time period. The Defense Information Assurance Program office has divided its Information Assurance workforce into six defined categories (see chart below). The manual also specifies the types of commercial information assurance credentials that qualify for each of the defined categories
When Is 8570 Effective?
8570 is effective immediately and is mandatory for use by all the DoD Components.
Where Can I Find More Information from the Department of Defense on the Requirements?
Visit the DoD IASE website at: http://iase.disa.mil/eta/index.html#8570training (.mil or .gov only). If you cannot access the DoD website call the Defense Information Assurance Program Office at 703-604-1480 x112 for additional information.
Where Can I Find the 8570 Manual?
ENO ALIGNED OFFERINGS
- CND Analyst: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification
- CND Infrastructure Support: SSCP Certification & CEH Certification
- CND Responder: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification
- CND Auditor: Certified Information Systems Auditor(CISA) & CEH Certification
- CND SP Manager: CISSP-ISSMP and CISM Certification
Why Choose ENO’s Training?
- Material and courses have been developed by a team of Security Experts.
- ENO can deliver its training in instructor-led courses, on-line, CBT, and Self Study Packages
- ENO trainers are actual security experts in the industry and consult for Fortune 500 companies when they are not instructing.
- ENO’s materials are developed by Security Experts and have the quality that EG is known for in the industry worldwide.
- ENO can work with you to understand and lay out your career path.
- You will learn more than enough to pass the exam. Our goal is to not only get you certified, but provide you with the knowledge to directly improve your organization’s security posture.
- ENO’s security experts not only train, but publish books, publish articles, teach for Black Hat, speak at conferences, consult on items as in regulatory compliance, constructing a security governance program, to security technology implementation and complex security solutions.
- ENO not only teaches you theory but the practical knowledge in everyday situations.
- ENO course material is continuously updated to make sure our students get the most effective and up-to-date knowledge.
- ENO can create solutions that are actually less expensive than other vendors. We are flexible to ensure you get the exact training solution that best fits your needs.
Course Descriptions for ENO Courses Supporting 8570
CISSP course teaches security policy development, secure software development procedures, network vulnerabilities, attack types and corresponding countermeasures, cryptography concepts and their uses, disaster recovery plans and procedures, risk analysis, crucial laws and regulations, forensics, computer crime investigation procedures, physical security, and more. Further, students will explore the contents and concepts that make up the diverse domains and learn how they work together to provide true in-depth defense. This program fulfills the needs of IAT Level III, IAM Level II, and IAM Level III.
The SSCP is considered the global standard that proves an individual’s proficiency in several security disciplines and ENO has widely acknowledged expert in SSCP. Now, ENO’s acclaimed SSCP course is available to you through ENO. This program fulfills the needs of IAT Level I and IAT Level II.
Prepare for the CompTIA Security+ Certification exam with ENO’s unparalleled training team. In this course you will learn the language and underlying theory of communication security, infrastructure security, cryptography, operational security, and general security concepts. ENO handpicks the best security instructors in the industry with real world experience for this course and provides up-to-the-minute knowledge you can immediately put into practice. This program fulfills the needs of IAT Level II and IAM Level I.
Ethical Hacker Course
ENO Certified Ethical Hacker Training Course teaches students how to think and act like a hacker in order to identify the weaknesses in their organization’s network before malicious intruders can take advantage of them. By learning the same methodologies and tools used by hackers, as well as the ethics of white hat hacking, students return to the office with the skills to provide real evidence of weaknesses and real assurance that current controls are working properly. This program fulfills the needs of CND Analyst, CND Infrastructure Support, CND Incident Reporter and CND Auditor.
CISA is globally recognized as the mark of excellence for the IS audit professional. Now, ENO’s acclaimed CISA course is available to you through ENO. This program fulfills the needs of IAT Level III and CND Analyst.
The management-focused CISM is a unique certification for individuals who design, build and manage enterprise information security programs. Now, ENO’s acclaimed CISM course is available to you through ENO. This program fulfills the needs of IAM Level II, IAM Level III and CND-SP Manager.
Why ENO Is the Best Source for Security Training & Certification
ENO is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. We deliver via training centers, Onsite, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling our customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services. The specialized disciplines of our training instructors and consultants encompass the full range of new and emerging Wireless, Enterprise applications, Cloud, and Security technologies.
Our expert instructors, recruited from the full spectrum of security disciplines, bring extensive real-world experience to their training and are well equipped to function in any environment. In fact, ENO have performed private engagements for corporations and government entities such as RSA, the Department of Defense (DOD), National Security Agency (NSA), Bank of America, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Department of Energy (DOE), BMC, and many more.
Vital Industry Contributor
ENO’s team, continually monitor the environment and the industry and develop programs to assist companies in achieving real security and measurable results. The ENO white papers, articles and practice exams provide individuals and organizations with the knowledge and strategies vital to managing and maximizing an enterprise’s security.
How Do I Purchase ENO Training Products?
Contract Payment Options and Vehicles
ENO accepts Credit Cards, Purchase Orders and Checks. We can also help you to purchase through other contract vehicles, please contact email@example.com